Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you?
According to the standard list, Seven Deadly Sins are: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth.
This classification originated with the desert fathers, especially Evagrius Ponticus, who identified seven or eight evil thoughts or spirits that one needed to overcome.
Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you? Take the test now!
- Which of the following do you value the most?MoneyCareerPowerLoveNothing in particular
- Is "hatred" a feeling that you often experience?Yes, quite often.Occasionally - especially toward certain people.I could only feel "hate" toward very few people.Hardly - even if I feel animosity toward someone the feeling usually goes away pretty quickly.Never.
- Which of the following writers do you like most?ShakespeareDurasMark TwainHugoNone of them
- Are you a person with strong desires?Yes, definitely. It's what drives me.Sometimes - depending on the situation.I've always felt desire for a certain thing.Not really.I have nothing to desire.
- Are you able to tolerate others who make you feel uncomfortable?Not really.I'm not very tolerant. I can't control my emotions on lots of things.I can tolerate others to a certain extent, but also have my own principles and I wouldn't allow others to violate my principles.I could if I must, but I prefer not to be so tolerant.Yes, I am quite tolerant of others even when they offend me.
- Which of the following types of people do you think is easiest for you to socialize with?People who speak directly.People who are good at managing their emotions.People who have a sense of humor.People who are lively.People with a good educational background.
- Which of the following cold beverages/desserts do you prefer?Fresh fruit shaved ice.Ice cream.Cold drinks that don't contain sugar and milk.Anything, as long as it tastes good.I don't like cold beverages or desserts.
- It's getting very late, but you still haven't finished your work. What would you do?You have to finish the work before going to bed.Push yourself to stay up, but when you can't keep your eyes open any longer, you'd go to bed.Hesitate for a while before deciding to go to bed.I would go to bed, of course!
- What time of day do you prefer?Early morningMorningAfternoonEvening
- When you feel that you have been treated unfairly by authorities, you would:Express your anger directly.Complain to others in private.Feel upset but keep it to yourself.Forget about it pretty quickly. Doesn't matter.
- If you wanted to buy a new cup, which of the following would you choose?A Starbucks cup.A fancy glass.A Japanese tea cup.A clay mug.A Thermos.
- You need to wake up early tomorrow to catch a train, but you still have lots of things to do tonight. You would:Stay up late to finish them.Finish the easier parts of the work.Finish the harder parts of the work.Put the work aside and get ready/pack up for the trip.Sleep is the most important thing.