Alpha Beta Omega Test
Are You An Alpha, Beta or Omega?
You've probably heard the terms Alpha, Beta, and Omega thrown around before. Maybe you've even heard your friends call themselves "Alphas" or other people call them "Omegas." But what do they mean by all of this?
Have you ever wondered what your position would be if you were turned into a werewolf? Imagine that you got bitten and started to change into a werewolf! What would happen to you? Would you find yourself at the top of the food chain, somewhere in the middle with the leftovers or all the way at the bottom?
It's time to find out where you belong in the grand scheme of things. Deep inside, you know the answer, but have had self-doubt getting in the way. It's time to let go of that fear and discover what you really are.
Tests you may want to take:
- How would you describe yourself prior to turning into a werewolf?A quiet modest personA lonerAn outgoing individualA know-it-allJust another face in the crowdJust a random person
- What was your favorite book genre prior to changing to a werewolf?Non-fictionFantasyAction/AdventureThriller/MysteryRomanceI never was a book person
- What is your favorite thing to do?Drawing, reading and writingListening to musicPlaying sportsGoing out for a walkHanging out with friendsGardening and doing crafts
- How did you transform into a werewolf?I was out on a walk when a wild animal jumped out of nowhere. It happened so suddenly, and I wasn’t sure if I would come out alive. The next day, I realized I had turned into a werewolf.I don’t know. I was simply chilling at home, dozing off, and the next thing I knew, I was covered in blood.I went looking for a beast that was rumored to live in the woods. I found it... and it bit me!It was genetic. Thanks, Dad, for not telling me that you were a werewolf!I felt like I had the flu, went to bed and woke up as a werewolf.No idea. I cannot even remember.
- What color of coat would you choose to wear to cover up your true identity?Black as night, must be best disguise ever!Silver! It looked awesome in that werewolf movie!Earthy tones would help I guess!Natural colors, maybe like furs?I’ll go with pure white ones. Who says I can’t be a direwolf?As green as the leaves and plants.
- You feel like you have a bigger appetite and are a lot grumpier. What would you do to deal with it?Go to the nearby forest to catch and eat some animals, like rabbits or squirrelsGo to the supermarket for groceries that could keep you stay at home as long as possible, because you don’t wanna hurt peopleI would stay hungry for a while. Maybe the strange feeling would bring more changes to my body!Go to the zoo, see if any animals could sniff out my true identityBuy some fresh fish and eggs and eat them raw!None of the above
- Turns out it was just a weird dream. You wake up alone in your own bed as usual. What is the first idea to pop into your head?Oh my gosh, how I wish it was true! I want to be a werewolf for the rest of my life!Wait, is that it? Aww man... If only I got a chance to get back into the dream!Wow, that was so thrilling, but I would rather live as a human!You know what? From the first second I fell asleep, I knew it was just a dream!Duh, it wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be.Thank God that it’s over! No more dreams about any being a werewolf, please!
- You told your friends about your weird dream. Surprisingly, a lot of them believed that it might be a real experience instead of just a dream. They suggested you could turn to a psychic for help and see if there is any way to travel back to your dream. What would you do?Follow their advice and start searching for the nearest psychicLaugh it off as nonsenseStart looking for the best psychic in the country as most of them are liarsHmm, sounds interesting. I’ll sleep on it.Go home and research the topic onlineNO WAY, sounds too spooky to me!
- What do you think of when you hear the word “Alpha?”A leader and a go-getter.A lover of nature and animals (like me).Someone who always tries to be the best at everything they do.Someone who is true to his/her values. They aren’t afraid to stand out or go against the masses.Someone who is socially dominant.The most submissive member of a group.
- If there was a full moon and you were out hunting for food, what kind of animal would you hunt?A human.A deer.A cow.A cow that looks like a human.An armadillo.A raccoon.
- If you’re at a party and someone tries to start a fight with you, do you:Challenge them to a fight yourself.If someone kicks up a fuss at a party, s/he should take it outside, rather than cause a scene.Talk your way out of it.You try to find ways to avoid conflict, and you give others the benefit of the doubt.Run away as fast as possible.If somebody fishes for a fight, I choose the get away option. It’s senseless to risk bodily harm just because someone else is feeling threatened.
- Imagine you wake up one day and realize that you are a werewolf. You have been bitten by a werewolf, and now you are one too. You’re at work or school with your coworkers/classmates or classmates who aren’t aware of this fact yet because they don’t know about your new ability yet, what do you do?I would tell them with no hesitation. They’d be scared but they’d be able to help me through this new phase of my life.Probably I would tell them right away because I don’t want to keep it from them for long periods of time when there’s nothing wrong with it!I would try to be as normal as possible, but when the time comes, I would have to reveal to them that I am a werewolf.I think my first instinct would be to find someone who could give me advice about how to live with my new powers in a way that isn’t harmful to others.I would do is tell everyone about my ability without knowing anything about it myself because this ability is awesome!I’d try to keep my new ability a secret from everyone until I can find out what’s going on with all of the other werewolves in my area.
- You are working at the local grocery store and you need to make sure that you get all of the groceries on your list before they run out of stock.I’ve got the eggs, and bread. That’s two things! Now I just need to grab the bananas, apples, and oranges.Looks like we’re all set! Milk, eggs, and bread... along with assorted veggies and fruits.I’ve got all of my basics covered. Now I just need to get some vegetables—the green beans and tomatoes are still in stock!Tofu and tomatoes add health benefits to any meal, so I don’t miss out!The store is running out of produce! If I want to get the rest of what I need, I’ll have to get it fast!Let’s get some fruit to sweeten things up!
- You need to find the most efficient way to get from point A to point B without getting caught by anyone else along the way! This scenario will require some planning ahead (and maybe even some cheating).The first thing I would do is go over all of my options. There are a lot of different ways you could do this, but I think I would start by making a list of all of the places where I could potentially be caught. Then, for each place, I would make a list of all of the ways someone could catch me there. This will help me narrow down my options and figure out which ones are most likely to work.I’d start by getting a map of the area and marking the locations of all the guards, then I’d find a route that avoids them all.This means I shouldn’t waste any time or energy on paths that don’t lead directly to my destination. If someone sees me along the way, they might report me, so it’s best not to take any unnecessary risks.I could wait until everyone else goes home and then just walk straight down the path towards point B without anyone noticing.It is best to take a side street and get behind the car that is blocking the entrance to your destination. Once I am in position, I can cut the corner and quickly move through the parking lot to get to my destination.The first step is to determine how many people are in between me and my destination.
- You’ve been selected to organize your chapter’s next big party! Where should you host it?Our members are really looking forward to the party, and it would be nice to have it in a venue we use regularly.A house party. We can save money by cooking at home, and we’ll get to hang out with our members’ families and friends!At a bar or restaurant. It’s important that we do something that will bring in new recruits—and what better way than with good food and drinks?We also think that a bar is a good place because it has lots of different types of food, like pizza and fries.My house is the most convenient and comfortable place for everyone to get together. Plus, if someone has any food allergies or dietary restrictions, they can make sure that everyone gets what they need.If there is no restaurant nearby, try hosting the event at a nearby park. This will allow attendees to enjoy nature while still enjoying their night out with friends!
- What if your pack has a problem with your leadership?If someone in the pack feels that I am not acting in their best interests, they can call a vote of no-confidence and challenge me to an Alpha fight.That’s a tough one but there is nothing to be concerned about—I’ll have plenty of support from other wolves in the community as I work on resolving the issue together.The first thing to do is be calm and collected. In this situation, it’s important to remember that the pack will always back its leader if they feel like you’re doing everything you can to lead them well.At this point, there are two main paths I can take: either seek out the pack’s advice on how they would like things handled, or make a decision based on what seems best for the whole pack.The alpha needs to be able to see the big picture, so they can make decisions that are going to benefit everyone in the long term—even when those decisions may not make sense right now.I should let them lead the pack for a while and then take over again later when they’re not as strong anymore so that they can teach me how to be a better leader.
- What is the best way to get the attention of the alpha wolf from another pack?If there are no other wolves around, then it is important to make sure that you are making eye contact with the alpha. Once you have done this, then it is time for you to take action! If the alpha does not respond well then try shouting out at them or growling in their direction until they do something about it!The best way to get the attention of an alpha wolf is by making yourself look bigger than you are. You can do this by standing on your back legs and making yourself as tall as possible, or by getting down on all fours and making yourself look as large as possible.If you want to get their attention, you should stand up on your hind legs and make loud noises. This will alert them that you are there, and that you want to talk to them.You should always make eye contact with them.You can’t just walk up and expect someone to pay attention to you. You have to look like you’re not a threat, so make sure you’re not in attack mode, and don’t make eye contact. Give them space, and let them come to you if they want to.You could try to take over their territory. If you do this, make sure you have a plan for defeating them, otherwise it could be a very long battle and you may not win!
- Let’s talk about this one. What are the disadvantages of being a wolf?Wolves have to live in packs, which means they can only be alone for short periods of time. They also have to hunt for food or scavenge for it, which can be dangerous.Wolves are very social animals, but they can’t be around other wolves all the time. So it’s hard for them to make friends.Wolves are caged by their instincts. It’s hard for them to change the way they think and act, so they can feel like they’re stuck in their ways. They also have trouble communicating with other animals because they’re so focused on doing what they need to do to survive.Being a wolf means that you have to live with your pack and follow the rules of the alpha fe/male. You can’t leave your pack unless you’re kicked out, and if you do leave your pack, you’ll be alone forever. It’s not easy being a wolf!Wolves can’t see in the dark. They have poor vision and have to rely on their sense of smell and hearing to hunt prey. They also have a hard time communicating with other members of their pack because they can only howl, which is not very effective at long distances.Wolves have to spend most of their day looking for food, which is time-consuming and stressful. They also have to worry about predators, like bears or humans.