Are you a cheese-freak?
Cheese is your favorite food and Italian cheese is like a slice of paradise to you?
Let's have fun with an interesting quiz about this yummy food!
- New version, with even more questions!
- Ultimate version of the test!
- Primosale is an Italian cheese that corresponds with a specific aging phase of what other cheese type?ProvoloneRobiolaPecorinoCrescenza
- How does Italian product ricotta get classified, officially?As a kind of fresh cheeseAs a dairy productAs a kind of low-fat cheeseAs a kind of creamy cheese
- From which Italian region does the "Tuma" cheese come from?SicilyUmbriaCampaniaPiedmont
- Which one of these cheeses is not part of the classical recipe of Italian "pizza ai quattro formaggi"? (lit." four cheeses pizza")FontinaGorgonzolaPecorinoParmigiano
- Which one of these technical cheese labels does really exist in Italy?Cheese with slow crustCheese with pasteurized crustCheese with half-baked crustCheese with washed crust
- Which kind of milk is used for preparing Italian DOP cheese Asiago?Cow milkGoat milkBuffalo milkSheep milk
- With which name are cheeses like Italian Gorgonzola also called?Green cheesesBlue cheesesWhite cheesesRed cheeses
- In which one of these regions there is no traditional production of Italian cheese caciocavallo?AbruzziSardiniaLiguriaBasilicata
- Which ingredient is really important, in order to prepare the real Italian mascarpone?Citric acidFolic acidAcetic acidHydrochloric acid
- How many kg does a standard Parmigiano Reggiano cheese wheel weigh?About 60 kgAbout 20 kgAbout 70 kgAbout 40 kg
- In which region is produced the Italian DOP cheese Puzzone di Moena? (lit. "Moena's stinky cheese")Friuli-Venezia GiuliaTrentino-Alto AdigeAosta ValleyLombardy
- How does Italian DOP cheese Silter officially get classified?Low-fat cheeseHigh-fat cheeseNo-fat cheeseMedium-fat cheese
- What was the old name of the internationally famous Italian DOP cheese Grana Padano?Grana Lodigiano's cheeseGrana Veneziano's cheeseGrana Mantovano's cheeseGrana Parmigiano's cheese
- From which Italian region does Italian DOP cheese Strachitunt come from?Trentino-Alto AdigePiedmontLombardyVeneto
- How many Italian cheese DOP Pecorino have been approved by the EU, as of 2017?EightTwentyTwelveThree