How well do you know Italian regional cuisine?
Italian regional cuisine has no secrets for you?
Let's find out with a funny and interesting quiz!
- New version, with even more questions!
- Ultimate version of the test!
- For which holiday will people prepare the Neapolitan tart called "pastiera napoletana", according to Italian tradition?ChristmasMid-August holidayEasterNew Year's Eve
- What's the name of typical lasagne from the Marches?MangiasgrassiVincisgrassiCorrisgrassiBagnasgrassi
- Which extra ingredient does get added to the strozzapreti pasta in Milan's cuisine?ButterCheeseEggsRaisin
- What do people use to prepare the typical Mantuan "risotto con i saltaréi"?ScampiShrimpsClamsMussels
- From which Italian regions do the famous "paste di meliga" come?VenetoPiedmontUmbriaSicily
- What is the most important ingredient of the Italian dish "frittata con gli zoccoli"? (lit. "clogs omelette")BolognaSalamiBaconDutch wooden clogs
- Where is it possible to eat the traditional swordfish dish called "pesce spada alla ghiotta"?BasilicataCalabriaApuliaTrentino
- With which name is it also possible to call the typical bread called "pane carasau"?Music paperKitchen paperLetters paperOven paper
- With the meat of which animal do people prepare the traditional dish "abbacchio"?SteinbockRoe deerDeerLamb
- With which name is it also possible to call the famous typical "trenette" from Genoa?BavetteOrecchietteFarfalleLasagne
- What's the famous "cappello del prete"? (lit. "priest's hat")A kind of cocktailA kind of fresh pastaA kind of sausageA kind of sauce
- In which Italian city were typical breadsticks called "grissini" invented?MilanVeniceTurinBologna
- What's the main ingredient of Sicilian "arancini"?RiceCornWheatBuckwheat
- In which Italian region is it possible to eat the original DOP cheese Squacquerone?TuscanyCampaniaThe AbruzziEmilia-Romagna
- With which name it is also known the typical Siena's"panforte" dessert?Tuscan breadChristmas breadAlmonds breadBlack bread