Will I Be Alone Forever Quiz
How long will you stay single?
Love is something that supports us at the hardest of times and comes to us in many different forms. Sometimes it is a bitter disappointment, but no one can live without it as it is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
Do you want to know how long it will take before you find the love of your life? Answer the questions in this quiz and find out!
- To attract someone, you think it’s best to:become good-looking and rich.enrich your character to hit it off with your crush.keep showing up by staging coincidences.improve your social status at school/work.
- For bedtime reading, you prefer to read books on:commerce and economics.philosophy and history.film and music.photography and travel.
- On your first date, you would try to break the ice and start the conversation by talking about:work and education.new movies.hobbies.embarrassing and funny childhood memories.past dating experience.
- When you leave the house, you usually:just wear something comfortable.spruce up a bit.dress up carefully as long as you're not home.dress accordingly to what you will be doing.
- If you had to stay somewhere for two hours with nothing to do, you would choose:the library.the cinema.the shopping mall.the park.
- For a field trip on the weekend, you would:go on a solo bus ride.sign up for a one-day tour group.find a travel companion on a tourist website.hitch a ride.
- If you have to cook for yourself, you would:cook instant noodles with eggs.cook something simple like curry.prepare a decent dish or two.just grab a sandwich or other packaged food.
- You change your bedding:once a week.once a month.once every two months.when you're feeling like it.
- If you could keep a pet, you would probably choose:
- Other than Facebook or Twitter, the type of apps you use most frequently are:games such as PUBG.social media apps such as Instagram.entertainment apps such as Tiktok or Netflix.knowledge sharing apps such as Quora.other apps.
- The way you deal with dirty clothes is:washing them when your laundry hamper is filled to the brim.washing them immediately.washing them whenever you feel like it.
- When you chat online, you like to:keep your words as short and concise as possible.use emojis and memes at every opportunity!use voice messages.
- You buy daily necessities when:they are about to run out.they have run out.they are on sale and you decide to stock up!
- When approached by a street promoter, you will:say a few words to get it over with.feel embarrassed and walk away.respect the promoter's work and have a small chat.
- If your friend takes you out to socialize with people you don't know, you would prefer going to:the karaoke.the escape room.a study group.academic lectures.
- When it comes to planning for your trip, you:make a detailed plan before departure.just get a ticket and travel wherever the road takes you.arrange a minimal travel schedule.