The Loneliness Quiz(How Lonely Are You?)
How Lonely Are You?
As we grow up, we become more and more accustomed to being alone, thus more and more individuals are feeling increasingly lonely and left out. It seems that some people are simply lonelier because of their personality, but most people do not like to feel lonely and do not want to be a loner.
Maybe you've experienced or are experiencing the loneliness. Would you still like to feel connected with others, or want to get rid of this feeling? Do you wonder how lonely you are? Take this quiz to find out your loneliness score right now!
There are no right or wrong answers and this quiz is not a professional diagnosis tool.
- Have you ever thought about being unmarried forever?Yes, I’ve thought about it, and I’ll stick with it.Yes, but I don’t know if I can stick with it.No, but maybe, who knows what will happen in the future?No, I think marriage is one of the “purposes” in my life.
- Do you often give a “like” or “comment” to others in Facebook?Yes, but I just “like” - it can express my feeling simply.No, I don’t have a Facebook account.Yes, but not often, I pay more attention to my own life.Yes, and I often leave comments. I think healthy social connections need open communications.
- Which of the following activities do you often choose to do when you are staying at home alone?Sleep.Nothing, but just think a lot about everything.Play phone/Watch TV/Play computer games.Read newspapers, books etc.
- Choose one of the following places - which one would you most like to live in/at?At the seaside.In a small town.Downtown.In a mountain village.
- In an unfamiliar social setting, can you break the ice and talk with strangers?No, but if the other speaks first, I’ll chat with him/her.No, even if the other speaks first, I’ll end the conversation quickly; I am shy!!!Yes, I am a born social queen/king!Yes, but if the other looks embarrassed, I will end the conversation quite soon.
- If you are in a big trouble, would you seek someone’s help?Yes, if he/she is a reliable person, I will ask for his/her help.Yes, one’s abilities are very limited, thus it would be better if people can solve problems together.No, I am an independent person, I just rely on myself.No, I don’t know how to ask; for me, it is difficult to require someone to do something.
- One of your friends tell you that he has just received an admission offer from a university, how would you respond to him?Okay...but are you sure you can live on your own? Are you literally independent enough to live alone?Oh.. that’s good, congratulations!Which university? Is it well-known?Wow, you are awesome! I told ya, you can do it!
- Have you received any blessings (like, Happy Birthday!) for your birthday?No, but I really don’t care about this.Yes, from my close friends!Yes, but just one or two blessings from others.Yes, I received a lot of blessings from others.
- Do you often miss the past?Yes, I miss the past so much.No; just look forward, to the future!No, I live in the moment.I miss the past, but also look forward.
- Which wallpaper would you choose to decorate your bedroom?Simple pure color.Irregular geometrical pattern.Romantic sculptured pattern.Neat stripes.
- How would you think of a sudden friendly greeting from a person who was not familiar with you before?There must be something wrong with this person.It’s usual, I am popular.It may be a trick, I must be wary of it.It’s just a normal greeting, nothing special.
- Which of the following views do you most agree with?I still have much confusion in this moment, although I have a lot of relevant experiences.A fall into the pit, a gain in my wit.This is such an ugly world, that I bet nobody has objected to it.I don’t understand the principles of life, but I just know it.
- How do you understand an “otaku” (a Japanese term of a person who prefers staying at home for computers or pop-culture - “a lifeless nerd”)?This is one of the living attitudes.Those people generally have poor social skills.It is one’s choice, a way of freedom.I can’t understand those people.
- What do you usually think/do when you drive alone during rush hours?What are you doing man (the driver front of you)?! How come this lane is not moving?!Well, call my friends etc., while waiting to pass the time.OMG, there are too many cars!Do nothing, just wait and wait.
- What kind of feeling is it that every dusk gives you?Despair.Helpless.Peace.Good.
- You are having a dinner with friends.The waiter comes and hand you a menu (only one menu), and you will?I will ask others’ opinion first.I will hand the menu to others first.I will ask the waiter the special dish first.I will order what I like to eat first.
- If you are asked to draw a circle on a paper, which will you do?I will draw the circle at the edge or a corner of the paper.I will draw in the middle of the paper.I will draw randomly.