Does She Like Me Quiz
Are you a little bit shy when it comes to girls? Do you ever ask yourself "Does she like me?" —probably you did. It's hard to know how a girl is feeling. Luckily for you, we have taken the time to create this quiz.
You're not sure if they like you, or they just think you're their friend. The only way to find out is by taking the Does She Like Me Quiz! This simple test has been designed to help you find out if that person sees you in romantic terms or as a friend. No more guessing, no more uncertainty — the Does She Like Me Quiz will tell you for sure!
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1-7 about your ability to attract women.5-73-51-3
- Take into account that if you two don't know each other, the results may not be as good as you expect and might even hurt your feelings.OK, got it
- Do you think this woman knows that you are attracted to her?She is aware of my feelings for her and she feels the same way about me as I do about her!She knows that I am in love with her, but she's not sure how to react to it.She is aware of my feelings for her, but she doesn't feel the same way about me right now.She knows that I am in love with her, but she doesn't want to let me down.
- When you are talking, she looks look at you. She may glance away from time to time, but she always returns her gaze to yours.TrueFalse
- When you two are talking, she smiles often and her face takes on a soft expression.TrueFalse
- Even if your jokes are lame, would she still laugh at them?Yes, but only because she's just being polite.No, she'd say they were lame and then make a joke about how lame my jokes are.Yes. She laughs at all of my jokes, even the really lame ones.Maybe? She'd laugh at one of them, but not all of themNo way! She's not going to spend time with someone who can't make her laugh—she's too busy for that kind of person in her life!
- Does she do anything that makes you feel special?Well, no...Yes, she's willing to try new things and make sacrifices for me.She always compliments me on something that I'm wearing or doing well or talking about—even if I don't think it's all that great!
- If she is jealous, it means she cares. How would she react if you talked to another woman?She would be cold and distant with me for a few days.She would probably be upset but try to hide it.She would probably tell me that it's ok and not to worry about it.She might get upset and tell me that she doesn't want me talking to other women.She'd be proud of me for being so charming and attractive.She wouldn't react at all.
- Do you think she likes you, or is she just enjoying the attention you give her?She knows I like her, but she never reciprocates. So the answer is...Not sure. She talks very nicely to me unless I don't bring up any romantic stuff.She drops very subtle signs like initiates talks if I hadn't for a long time, smiles if I make an eye contact. So, she likes me not my attention I give her.I do not know.
- Does she make an effort to get along well with any of your close friends?Not a personal thing, she's just a very friendly person.Yes, she's an amazing person who is always looking to make new friends.She absolutely does.She cares only about herself and her own happiness—and she will not hesitate to make you feel like a terrible person if that's what it takes to make her happy.I don't think she cares one way or the other.
- Does she ask you to go into detail about your past relationships?Yes and she's not trying to make me feel bad, or make me feel like I'm being judged.No, she's not really interested in that kind of thing.Sometimes, when we're talking about something she's been through or is going through at the moment, she might ask me for advice—but usually when it has nothing to do with my past relationships.
- Who usually starts the conversation?50/50She does.It depends but generally me.Always me.
- So, this girl's expectation in a relationship matches yours?Actually yes, I'd say we're looking for a similar balance of independence and togetherness.Her career is taking off, and she doesn't want to be tied down with a relationship right now.Her expectations seem to match mine in some ways, but they don't match mine in other ways.She's not into the idea of a "relationship".
- Let's say you were in a relationship with her. What would be the biggest challenge that you might face?Her tendency to hold grudges.Her tendency to make decisions based on her emotions rather than logic or reason.I think the biggest challenge I would face in a relationship with her would be learning to compromise.The biggest challenge I might face if I were in a relationship with her would be the fact that she's so independent and doesn't need anyone.
- Lastly, how do her friends treat you?Her friends treat me well. They are very welcoming, and I feel like a part of the group.It depends on the day.They are nice to me, but they do not like it when I try to talk to them.They do not treat me differently.