Multidimensional Love Language Quiz
Take this test now to find out what you need from your partner!
The Multidimensional Love Styles Test is a psychological test which enables people to know more about their needs. This test has a total of 30 questions, designed to examine reactions to daily situations and people’s psychological states. The results are divided into six dimensions: practical actions, verbal praise, receiving gifts, emotional support, intimacy, and two-person world.
What do you want from love? How can you feel that you are being deeply loved? Try the Multidimensional Love Styles Test! When taking this test, you only need to read the questions and give the most authentic answer based on your actual view. Come and test it!
- Disclaimer: The concept of "love languages" was created by Dr. Gary Chapman in his book "The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate," which was first published in 1992. Dr. Chapman is a marriage counselor and author who has written several books on relationships and communication. THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES is a trademark owned by “The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago”. This test is NOT affiliated with “The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago”, and we do not sell or distribute any products that are produced or endorsed by “The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago”. Please visit Moody website here. The original test can be taken here.
- What birthday gift would you prefer to get?Gifts with flexible spending, such as cash or gift cardsA romantic dateHandmade souvenirsSomething you've always wanted but couldn't bear to buy
- For you, “false love” is more likely to manifest as...Someone who can say romantic things, but doesn't follow through financiallySomeone who uses money and gifts in place of being thoughtful and supportive
- When choosing a lover, what do you value more?Economic strengthMutual hobbiesTemperamentAppearance
- To really feel loved, what do you want your partner to do?Accompany you when you are disappointedCarefully prepare every date with youDo something for you that you had to accomplish but couldn'tUncontrollably want to kiss you and stay in with you
- What role do you prefer your lover to play in your life?Accompany you and support your choicesLead you and help you grow
- Does rejection by others affect your mood so much that it even changes your decision?YesNo
- Which of the following behaviors do you hate the most?Watching TV aloneNot preparing gifts for a wedding anniversaryBeing impatient when you are sufferingLaughing at your inability to do something
- Do you think sex is an important part of a relationship?Yes, it is very importantNo, I don't really care
- What memories do you hold most strongly?The affirmation and appreciation of othersWords of consolation from others when disappointedPractical help from others when you are in troubleGreat times spent with people you hold dear
- Do you seek romance?Yes, this is very important to meNo, my personality is more practical
- Are you experiencing more mental stress than material stress right now?Yes, mental stress bothers me moreNo, I'm good at regulating mental stress
- Which type of person do you prefer?Pragmatic and progressiveRomantic and warmGentle and attentiveGenerous
- When you first get to know someone, what behaviors annoy you most?Often interrupting you when you are talkingBeing picky about how you dress
- Which of the following scenarios would make you the happiest?Lovers praising you in front of their friendsBeing hugged by a loverLovers accompanying you when you want to do something
- Is Valentine's Day important to you?Very important. It can create sweet memories and enhance the relationship of the couple.It's not so important. Every day can be Valentine's Day if you're sincere.
- Which opinion do you agree with more?Actions speak louder than wordsA word of affirmation can energize someone
- When you have free time, who do you spend most of it with?LoversFamily and friendsNo one - I prefer being alone
- In a relationship, which behaviour makes you feel most secure?Physical contact such as hugs and kissesA lover's true loveListening to my troubles
- When your lover hugs or kisses you in public, how do you feel?Bad or embarrassedHappy - that's sweet
- You would prefer to get:A daily good morning kissAn unexpected little surprise
- How can you relax after a busy day?A massage from a loverPlay games, watch movies, or read books with your loverDoing my own thing while my lover offers to do the housework
- What is more important to you in a relationship?That two people understand each other on a spiritual level and support each otherPassionate expressions of love and compatible sex
- Do you want to be alone with your lover as much as possible?YesNo, I need some personal space
- At your birthday party, what would you appreciate from your lover the most?A surprise giftHelping you to clean up the mess at the endReading a love letter in front of the guests
- What do you most look forward to on vacation with your lover?Travelling somewhere togetherPlanning the decoration of the wedding room togetherWatching movies and going shopping togetherVisiting parents or friends together
- Which of these would make you consider breaking up with someone?A partner ruthlessly ranting about your shortcomings and faults during a fightA partner being indifferent when you are sad or in pain
- You want your lover to be able to:Tell me how much he/she appreciates me and loves meHelp me do things I don't like doing
- When you have negative emotions such as anger, grievances, etc., will you tell your lover?Yes, I use this to relieve emotional stressNo, I'll deal with it myself
- When you have completed a very challenging task, you want your lover to:Give you heartfelt praise and encouragementSpend undisturbed leisure time togetherMake a delicious dinner for you
- Which love language do you prefer?You are the most beautiful person I have ever met.I will do my best to love you and stand by you.I will always be by your side.The time I spend with you is the most precious thing in my life.