How Do You Choose Your Partner?
All around the world, there are millions of single people who are looking for a partner. They all have a different set of criteria for a perfect match. Some believe that looks are everything, others view financial success as the priority, while for some the perfect partner is a mix of different character traits.
What about you? Take the test and find out!
- * Note: You may find like some of these questions are hard to answer, but try to provide an answer that seems the closest to you.
- Which of the following jobs would you prefer for your partner?Delivery man with an average degree but a steady monthly incomeWhite-collar worker with a Master's degree but an average incomeCare team in a hospitalInternet celebrity with unstable incomeIt doesn't matter as long as I like him/her
- Your lover thinks drinking milk tea is bad for the skin and is citing professional articles to make you stop drinking it. What would you do?Feel uncomfortable as he/she is making me change my lifestyleFeel flattered that he/she cares about you, but politely declineImmediately take the advice and stop drinking milk
- Your lover is going abroad to study for a degree and needs to be separated from you for a long time. What would you do?Break up because I don't believe in long distance relationshipsHe/she is leaving for a good cause, so I will waitIf she/he can promise not to cheat, I will wait for as long as it takesI will encourage him to leave and study for as long as it takes, as it will have an impact on his/her career
- What do you think about old rich women marrying younger men?Those young lovers are probably materialistic and attracted purely to wealthThey have more knowledge and experience, which will give their lovers opportunities to broaden their horizonsIt is unacceptable as the large difference in age won't work outIt doesn't matter how old they are, as long as they are happy
- What do you think of the situation when people expect sex at the first date?It's totally fine and appropriate as everyone wants to get physicalIt is wrong as you have to get to know the person firstIt is better to wait but you cannot always control your urges
- What would you do if your direct manager sexually harassed you at work?I would immediately report the manager to the HRI would just quit the jobIf I have a good salary, I would try becoming friends with the managerIf there are benefits to my salary, I would consider giving in
- Your partner starts wearing provocative dresses after weeks of dating. What would you feel?As long as I'm in love, I wouldn't careIt's her to choice to dress whatever she wantsAsk her to put on something more conservative
- What do you think about one partner working while the other stays home to take care of the children?That would be a waste of time for the partner that stays at home!This is common and is perfectly normalStaying home and taking care of the kids is like a job, so it's not a problem
- What would you do if your partner had a gambling addiction?It would be unacceptable and I'd force my partner to cure his addictionIf my partner is working in the gambling industry, then it's fineIt is acceptable as long as it doesn't affect our relationship
- How do you handle gifts and money after a break-up?Both partners should return all the gifts to each otherIt doesn't matter, what has been gifted should not be given backGifts should be returned only if someone cheated in the relationship
- Your family arranged a blind date for you. What will you focus on in your blind date?Their education and the way they talkTheir circle of friends and how she/he spends free timeCommon interests and hobbiesAppearance and sense of fashionTheir approach to life and spiritualityHis/her job and annual income
- What do you think about premarital sex?Accepted as long as both partners are ready for itNo definite answer, it's up to the coupleIt's not appropriate at all
- If your lover wants to keep a pet, but you are allergic to animals. What would you do?Break up if your partner cannot live without a petExplain your condition and hope that your partner understandsI will take anti-allergic medication so that my partner can bring a pet
- What do you think of dating someone immediately after a break-up?That is totally appropriate, there is no reason to waitIf someone starts dating too fast after a break-up, he/she might have been the loverIt's not acceptable as people should take the time to reflect on their break-upIt doesn't matter, people should do what they want