World History Quiz
Only 1% of People Can Ace This Quiz!
World history isn't necessarily boring. It can be colorful and enlightening. Come and check how much you know about the world history.
Knowing the past is part of knowing the present. History offers a remarkable perspective to see the world we now live in. It's about time to check if you have paid enough effort to studying history.
- The four ancient civilizations are respectively:Japan, ancient Egypt, ancient Babylon, ancient Greece.Austro-Hungary, ancient Egypt, ancient Babylon, ancient India.China, ancient Egypt, ancient Babylon, ancient India.
- The first dynasty in China is:Zhou dynastyShang dynastyXia dynasty
- The location of Fertile Crescent refers to:The yellow river basin, China.Two river basins, ancient Babylon.The Nile basin, ancient Egypt.
- Which famous code is the sentence An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth from?Hammurabi Code.Law of the Twelve Tables.Elements of International Law.
- Which country is the famous conqueror, the military strategist, Alexander the Great firstly from?Spartan.Carthage.Macedonia.
- The last emperor of the Roman Republic, also the first emperor of the Roman Empire, the one who quelled the civil strife of the Republic, the one who established the emperor of the Roman Empire is:Gayves House Dawei AugustusNero ClaudiusGayus Urius Caesar
- After defeating the Carthaginians in the Punic Wars, Rome eventually cleared their greatest enemy in the Mediterranean, and established a huge empire across Asia, Africa and Europe. But then a Carthaginian genius leader led the army across the Alps, striking the Roman field directly, defeating the Roman legion with a creative crescent battle. The name of this Carthaginian leader was:NapolenAlexanderHannibal
- In the legend of King Arthur, the knights of the round table united the British isles. One of the knight, who was also a bastard of Arthur betrayed the King, and died with Arthur in the battle of Karman. The name of this knight was:GawainLancelotMordred
- In the history of the ancient Indian peacock dynasty, the third emperor, known as the king of Buddhism is:Chandragupta MauryaAshokaSamudragupta
- What is the oldest epic in the history of mankind?Mahabharata, IndiaGilgamesh Epic, BabylonHomer's epic, Ancient Greece
- The name of a dynasty with the longest duration in human history is:Byzantine DynastyZhou DynastyTudor Dynasty
- There was a ruler of the Hunnic Empire, during whose reign, he was one of the most feared enemies of the Western and Eastern Roman Empires. He crossed the Danube twice and plundered the Balkans, but was unable to take Constantinople. He was referred to as the whip of God. His name was:AttilaNapolenGenghis Khan
- The ancient South American civilization located in the south of South America today, stretching from central Ecuador to central Chile is:AztecMayaApplied
- The history of the famous eight kings in Chinese history occurred in which period?Western Han DynastyWestern Jin DynastyNorth Song Dynasty
- The capital of the Ottoman Empire is Istanbul, and during the Roman Empire it was named after a famous emperor, which was:ClaudiusConstantinopleJustinian Fort
- The world's first large number of people who cast and use iron was:EgyptianHittitesShang Dynasty people
- In the famous battle of Waterloo, the French emperor Napoleon was defeated and exiled. Back then, his opponents, the commander of the European Union coalition was:RobertspierDuke of WellingtonVlad Grand Ducal
- During the Grand Voyage, there were a number of navigators who found the west of the Atlantic world, opening up a number of Unicom world routes，and one of them, for the first time in the history of mankind, completed a global sailing. His name was:Christopher ColumbusVasco da GamaFerdinand Magellan