This Easy Quiz
Can you ace it? Only 1% of adults can pass this test!
Are you more clever than a 10-year-old? Take this quiz now to find out! This is a quiz that a 10-year-old can beat an adult.
A quiz is a great way to take a break—but for best results, it should be rewarding, not frustrating! That’s why I’ve compiled this short quiz with some fun, easy questions, some of which have been making the rounds on social media! Why not give it a try?
- Brad Pitt walks into a room and sees a bed. On the bed, there are two dogs, four cats, a giraffe, five cows and a duck. There are also three chickens flying above the bed. How many legs are on the floor?6450562
- Which one of these is the name of a shape?RomulusParagraphRhombusPlectrumIsomorphic
- One rabbit saw nine elephants while going to the river. Every elephant saw three monkeys going to the river. Each monkey had one tortoise in each hand. How many animals were going to the river?7166456
- Name the next number in this sequence: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9…111382125
- Mr. and Mrs. Mustard have six daughters. Each of them has a brother. How many people are there in the Mustard family?14102915
- Which of these means daydreaming?WoolgatheringSpitballingTrollingFirestartingBerrypicking
- Take the number three, multiply it by three and then add three. Then divide by two, and divide by two again. What do you get?34612A headache
- I have six eggs. I broke two, cooked two and ate two. How many eggs do I have?06248
- Which of these is a kind of horse?SpitzerPomeranianAppaloosaCane CorsoAlsatian
- A pregnant woman goes out of her room, goes to the fridge, opens a can of tuna, a soda, a yogurt and a pack of cookies. What did she open first?The yogurtThe tunaThe sodaThe fridgeThe cookie pack
- Which of these is not a type of tree?Monkey puzzleElderPlaneQuarkAsh
- Which of these is a prime number?246810
- What causes athlete’s foot?A virusA fungusBacteriaAcidic foodFatty food
- What is luge?Getting angry at a video gameA winter sportA form of mathematical equationThe opposite of throwA childhood illness
- Which of these is not a measure for wine?JeroboamDemiMagnumPiccoloJeremy