Difficult logic test (Only 5% pass)
Only 5% pass
Do you always brag that you are smart but don’t have a chance to prove it to your friends? Now is your chance! Take this 15-question logic quiz and prove your intelligence to everyone!
Please think carefully and take your time with the questions!
- The price for a bottle of Coca-Cola is $1. You can trade a new bottle with two empty ones. How many bottles of Coca-Cola can you enjoy with $20?10303952
- 72, 36, 24, 18, ?9126.514.4
- You went to an action figure shop to buy a figure of your favorite anime character. The purchase price was $20, and the selling price was $30. You gave the shop owner $100, but the owner didn't have any change. So he went to the neighboring shop, got change for $100, and gave you $70. Unfortunately, the neighboring shop owner found out that the 100-dollar bill given to him was fake, so he went to the action figure shop and got back his change of $100. Now the question is, how much did the owner of the action figure store lose in total?$170$70$90$50
- Look carefully at the sequence of the figures below. Pick one to replace the question mark:
- Your house window was broken by kids playing football outside. They came to you explaining what happened. Kid A said he didn’t break the glass. B said that A was saying the truth. C said that D was lying, while D said he didn’t even play football. One of them sounds suspicious and probably is the one who broke your window glass. Who do you think is lying?ABCD
- A, B and C go to the bar together. The bartender asks, “You all want a beer?”. Which answer do you think is the most logical one?A says “not sure”. B says “not sure”. C says “Yes”.A says “No”. B says, “No”. C says “Yes”.A says “Yes”. B says “Yes”. C says “Yes”.A says “No”. B says “No”. C says “not sure”.
- A, B and C are facing three boxes, and only one has a prize in it. They each picked a box. C was the first to open his box and it turned out to be empty. Now A has been given a chance to switch his box. Do you think A should switch?It doesn’t matter. The probability of getting the prize remains at 50%.Yes. After switching, the probability of getting the prize rises to 2/3.No. After switching, the probability of getting the prize is 1/3.None of the above is correct.
- You are the school director. The school is looking to expand its staff. You receive 35 resumes, out which 20 applicants have teaching experiences of at least 10 years, 23 applicants have postgraduate degrees, and 3 applicants have only undergraduate degrees with less than 10 years of teaching experience. With these facts in mind, how many applicants do you think have postgraduate degrees with at least 10 years of teaching experience?8111315
- You have a 2 hole egg frying pain. It takes 2 minutes to fry each side of an egg. What is the least amount of time it should take to fry both sides of three eggs?4 minutes5 minutes6 minutes7 minutes
- A, B and C are friends, and their professions are as following: therapist, accountant and lawyer. C is older than the lawyer. The accountant is younger than B. A’s age is different than the accountant’s age. Based on the information, who is the therapist? Who is the accountant? Who is the lawyer?A is the therapist. B is the accountant. C is the lawyer.A is the lawyer. B is the therapist. C is the accountant.A is the lawyer. B is the accountant. C is the therapist.
- C+3=F，B+4=F，H+5=C，F+6=P，How about N-2=?IBKD
- Your company is holding a team building activity. The team that first crosses the river in a boat wins the competition. There are 5 people in your department and it takes a different amount of time for each person to cross the river. The manager needs only a second, the manager assistant takes 3 seconds, the director - 6 seconds, the director assistant - 8 seconds, while you yourself need 12 seconds. The total time for all team members to get to the other side cannot exceed 30 seconds. What is the minimum amount of time that your team needs to make the crossing?27 seconds28 seconds29 seconds30 seconds
- Henry is wondering how to spend his Saturday night. He can watch Premier League on TV or play PS4 at a friend’s place. He also has a ticket to the theatre. Meanwhile, the movie that he was waiting for has hit the screens. He's also about to finish reading his fiction book. It’s such a wonderful night and Henry doesn’t want to waste it! In his mind, watching a movie is better than playing the PS4, reading the fiction book is more relaxing than watching Premier League, going to the theatre is not more entertaining than playing PS4, but also that the theatre is even more boring than the fiction book. What do you think Henry will do in this situation?Watching Premier LeaguePlaying PS4 at a friend's placeGoing to the theatreWatching a movieReading the fiction book
- The hour hand and the minute hand of a clock overlap every day at 00:00 a.m. Other than 00:00 a.m., how many times do the hour hand and the minute hand overlap in a single day?Only once13 times20 times21 times
- You have 1000 wine bottles, one of which is poisoned. You also have test strips that will change color 24 hours after the application of the poisonous wine. If you are given a single day to find the poisoned bottle of wine, what is the minimum number of test strips that you will need?10131417