Mixed General Knowledge Quiz
Only 5% of people can ace this test, are you one of them?
This quiz contains questions about 10 different fields of human knowledge.
Most people can't manage to get even 4 answers correct in this general knowledge quiz! Can you do better? Give it a try!
- Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements - Nov 10, 2018
- What continent is covered in ice?AntarcticaAsiaNorth AmericaAfrica
- Jakarta is the capital of what country?IndonesiaIndia Australia VenezuelaAustraliaVenezuela
- In computer science, what does "DOS" stand for?Disc Operational StandardDisc Operating SystemDisc Optimum StandardDual Optimum System
- What famous character could spin straw into gold?RumpelstiltskinThe BeastSnow WhiteCinderella
- Which young girl helped drive the English from French soil in the 15th century?Mary Queen of ScotsHelen KellerEleanor of AquitaineJoan of Arc
- The tuba is the largest member of which musical family?WoodwindsPercussionBrassStrings
- Which fascist leader was called Il Duce ("The Leader") by his followers?Bonito MussoliniEngelbert DollfussJosef StalinAdolf Hitler
- Which sport is Kobe Bryant famous for?BasketballCricketBaseballFootball
- What title does the leader of Mexico hold?KingCzarEmperorPresident
- Nguyen is the most common surname in which country?VietnamCanadaChinaJapan