Does He Like Me Quiz
Although finding out if a guy likes you can be as simple as asking him to your face, you may wonder this question from time to time. There are many signs that look down from the surface, but often we confuse them with something else like our own fantasy or wishful thinking. But when in doubt, the best way to know is to ask and there are some tools that can help you with that such as quizzes.
Ok, so you're wondering whether he really likes you or not? What are the signs? Is it love at first sight? When is he going to ask you out? What's your strategy going to be? Will you ask him out or wait for him to ask you out first? If he doesn't ask you out, should you just ask him out yourself? Here is the quiz that'll help you figure things out a little better!
Be careful: This test only works for people you know in real life, so don't take it for your celebrity crushes! Also, answer the questions as truthfully as possible!
- What's the first thing he does when he sees you?Stops what he's doing and looks at you, then smilesHe holds your gaze for a second longer than normal, then looks awayHe gets a little nervous and can't think of what to say
- Take into account that if you two don't know each other, the results may not be as good as you expect and might even hurt your feelings.OK, got it
- Does he talk about his ex or past relationships?No. He never mentions his ex or past relationships, it could mean that they are a sore subject for himNo - He's still holding onto things from the pastI have no ideaYes - He's over them and ready to move on
- Does he compliment you on your looks or personality?YesNo
- Does he ask you questions about your life and listen intently when you answer?YesNo
- What do you think about his personality?He's friendly, but can be shy sometimesTo be honest, I do not know him wellHe is outgoing and charismaticHe seems like he has a good sense of humor, but he might be kind of serious, too
- He's never texted you back in less than 30 minutes.Completely trueDefinitely not trueIt only happened a few times
- How long have you known your crush?A few months, but I've had a thing for them since high schoolA year or so, but it feels like we've known each other foreverA few weeks maybe?We've been friends for a few years, and I just kind of realized it recentlyA few daysI don't recall actually
- How often do you talk to your crush?I talk to my crush every day. We text a lotWe talk once every few daysI don't really talk to my crush that muchI talk to my crush every once in awhile
- Do you have the same interests?I recently learned that my favorite color is the same as his, and I was so surprised!We both have a weird phobia of bees. It's crazy how much we have in common!We have both watched the same movie recently, and we both agreed it was amazingWe both like Damien Rice. I can't believe he knew all the lyrics to "The Blower's Daughter."Not as far as I know, but I'm sure it will be in the future
- Would he rather talk about his feelings or tell jokes?He loves to tell jokes, and he thinks it's the best way to break the ice when talking to someone newHe prefers to talk about his feelings over telling jokes, because he thinks that's what's most importantHe is always willing to share his feelings with others, but only if they ask him about them first
- Which type of gift would your crush prefer?A creative, DIY projectSomething for their homeA gift card to a store that sells their favorite thingsA personalized item with your name on itNot sure
- If you and your crush were in a relationship, what would your biggest problem be?You're both very shy and introverted. One of you would have to learn how to open up more, and the other would have to learn how to listenYou both have different ideas about what makes a good date. You like going on long walks in nature while he prefers trips to museums and art galleriesYou both love spending time together but don't know how to make each other feel special or important in your lifeYou would get jealous when he talks to other girls
- What's your go-to first date with your crush?We go for a walk around the neighborhoodWe meet up at a coffee shop and chat over lattesDinner and a movieA day of exploring the town together, from farmer's market to independent bookstore to local brewery
- Finally, has your crush ever touched your arm while you're talking?Yes, more than once and it was niceNo, but I'm almost positive he was about toNo, but I've touched his arm many timesNot yet, but maybe one day!