“Friends” Trivia Quiz
Only superfans can ace this “Friends” trivia quiz. Are you one of them?
Friends is one of the most-loved TV shows of all time. The American sitcom, which hit screens in 1994 for a 10-season run, revolves around the lives of six friends living in New York. Despite the final episode airing over 15 years ago in 2004, Monica, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Phoebe and Joey are still wildly popular today, with millions of viewers wishing they could be best friends with the gang from Friends – and millions of superfans claiming to know them better than anyone else.
Do you think you’re the ultimate Friends fan? If you know your way around Central Perk, have studied your facts about Phoebe, can recall Chandler’s best one-liners, or you’ve memorized every Monica moment and more, this Friends trivia quiz should be a walk in the park (in Central Park, that is). Can you get an outstanding score? Try it!
- The main characters in Friends are Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, _____, and Ross.SheldonJakeChandlerHomer
- Friends is predominantly set in which major American city?WashingtonLos AngelesNew YorkLas Vegas
- Which title was NOT considered for the show before producers settled on Friends?Friends Like UsSix of UsAcross the HallOnce Upon a Time in the West Village
- Which of these songs is NOT performed by Phoebe on the show?Two of Them Kissed Last NightGrandpaSticky ShoesLittle Black Curly Hair
- What is Chandler’s middle name?BingEustaceMurielFrancis
- Which famous guest actor portrays Joey’s co-star in the World War I period movie entitled “Over There”?Sean PennTed DansonGary OldmanBruce Willis
- Who does Ross sleep with when he and Rachel are ‘on a break’?JulieEmilyChloeJanice
- Who gives Phoebe away at her wedding to Mike?Frank Jr.RossJoeyChandler
- Why was Joey’s character, Dr. Drake Ramoray, killed off in Days of Our Lives?Joey annoyed the director by forgetting his lines too oftenHe insulted the writers by claiming he wrote his own linesThe writers ran out of storylines for the character
- How did Dr. Drake Ramoray die in Days of Our Lives?He was murdered by his ex-lover’s husbandHe fell down an elevator shaft at the hospitalHe contracted a rare and deadly tropical disease
- How was Dr. Drake Ramoray revived in Days of Our Lives?He came back as a secret evil twin intent on revengeHe woke up from amnesia and realized he had been living a double lifeHe underwent a dangerous brain transplant operation
- Which Friends character said: “See? He’s her lobster!”?RachelJoeyPhoebeJanice
- Can you guess how many times Joey says his famous catchphrase, “How you doin’?” over 10 seasons?192542Over 50 times!
- Monica was upset to learn that her parents spent her wedding fund because they believed she would never get married. What did they spend it on?A yachtA beach houseA holiday in FloridaA Porsche
- Rachel dated some memorable (and not-so-memorable) characters over the course of 10 seasons. Who was NOT one of her hook-ups?Paul StevensPaul the Wine GuyMark RobinsonJoey Tribbiani
- What is the name of Rachel’s cat?Smelly CatMr. MistoffeleesMrs. WhiskersonMr. Meowserson
- Over the course of 236 episodes, the characters drink a total of 1,154 cups of coffee. Can you guess who was the heaviest drinker?JoeyRachelMonicaPhoebe
- How many sisters does Joey have?5678
- Which of Joey’s sisters does Chandler hook up with?Mary ThereseMary AngelaTinaGina
- Which famous guest actor did Rachel hook up with?Brad PittBruce WillisBilly CrystalTom Selleck
- When Heckles dies, he leaves his possessions to “the noisy girls upstairs”. Which item causes a disagreement between Monica and Rachel?A giant magnifying glass on a standMy Big Book of GrievancesA lamp made from seashellsThe girlie clock
- What is Chandler’s father’s drag queen name?Misty MeanerAllison ChainsHelena HandbasketPaige Turner
- What is Janice’s first surname?LitmanLiebowitzGoralnikHosenstein
- Where did David the Scientist Guy move to, causing him to split up with Phoebe?BarbadosTulsaMinskParis
- Which famous actress did NOT audition for the role of Rachel?Téa LeoniJane KrakowskiEllen DeGeneresDenise Richards
- In the 2-part alternate reality episode, “The One That Could Have Been”, what was Phoebe’s job?AnesthesiologistSoftware EngineerStockbrokerVeterinarian
- Gunther appeared in 185 episodes of Friends, but he didn’t have a speaking role until halfway through the second season. What was his first line?Rachel!I dropped a cupYeahI thought you were Chandler
- Which character said: “Oh, damn the jellyfish. Damn all the jellyfish!”?PhoebeChandlerRachelMonica
- How many episodes of Friends did David Schwimmer direct?5101520
- What is the name of Ross and Chandler’s college band?Can You Dig ItWay! No Way!Far Out ManRight On, Man!
- Joey is offered the role of butt double for which famous actor?Robert De NiroAndy GarciaAl PacinoJack Nicholson
- Which of these was NOT one of Joey’s acting gigs?Corpse in Law & OrderExtra in Jean-Claude van Damme filmStage role in MacBethHolden McGroin in Shutter Speed
- Who is Chandler’s TV guide addressed to?Mrs. Chandeler BingMr. Chan TribbianiMrs. Chanandler BongMr. Chandlerbing Tribbiani
- Who was the only Friend NOT nominated for an Emmy Award?MonicaRachelJoeyPhoebe
- When the final Friends episode aired in 2004, the actors were allowed to take home a memento from the set. What did they choose?Their favorite coffee cups from Central PerkA prop from Monica’s apartment that had personal meaning to each of themA piece of the sidewalk from outside Central Perk