Which “Friends” Character Are You?
Friends is an American situation comedy about six friends living in the same apartment complex in Manhattan. It originally aired on NBC from September 22, 1994 - May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons. It is one of the most classic American TV Series and a inspiration to many us.
Monica is forever warm-hearted; Ross is smart and knowledgeable; Rachel is pretty and kind; Chandler is funny and considerate; Phoebe is talented and carefree; Joey is cute and innocent; Among all those charming characters, which one are you like the most?
What's your gender?
Where would you go if you were offered a chance to travel for free?
A modern city like New York.
A historical country like Egypt.
A tropical island like Hawaii.
What would you do when you saw someone you used to have a crush on at your high school reunion?
Go and ask if she's still single.
Go over to her and just have a simple conversation.
Stay away from her.
Will you adopt animals out of compassion?
As long as that animal is cute and healthy.
What would you do if your boyfriend suddenly broke up with you after a five years relationship?
I would find a place to heal quietly.
I would be super upset and angry.
I would throw myself into the next relationship as quickly as possible.
What can be most frequently found in your freezer?
All sorts of thing, like bread, yogurt, meat and fruit.
Just some frozen food.
A few clean food material.
What would you do if you found the thing you just bought is fake?
I would let it pass.
I would try to make a complaint.
I would try to get my money back.
What do your friends usually say about you?
I'm weird, but specially weird.
I'm funny and really easy to get along with.
I'm a great listener and they can always count on me.
Your friends has being chasing someone for years and it seems like a dead end. What would you do?
I will try to talk him out of it.
It's none of my business.
I will be his wingman and help him get her.
What does unpleasant memories do to you?
They make me stronger.
They cause me pain.
I tend to forget the unpleasant pretty quickly.
If you were on an adventure and all your original plans had been screwed up, what would you do?
I would have a backup plan.
I'd panic at first and try to make things back on track.
I would just abandon the plan and go as the god leads.
- Joey03000“How you doing？”Joey is generally good-natured and well-meaning, but not-so-bright. He loves food, women, sex, family, friends, food, jam, and the New York Knicks.He has a lot of trouble with understanding negative criticism of his acting. Also, although he is usually simple-minded, there are moments where he seems very smart. He discovers Chandler and Monica slept with each other when he hears Monica lost her eyelash-curler, and immediately remembers Chandler saying that the girl he slept with had lost her eyelash-curler.//www.arealme.com/which-friends-character-are-you/show/1.png
- Chandler00011“I'm not so good with the advice. Could I interest you in a sarcastic comment?”Chandler Muriel Bing was born on April 8, 1968, to an erotic novelist mother and a gay father who later became the star of a Las Vegas drag show. He is of Scottish and Swedish ancestry. He is an only child and is apparently from an affluent family, as he mentions his family hired servants such as a pool boy and a house boy (both of whom he suspects slept with his father).Though Chandler never lets up by using sarcasm as a defence, he had a tendeny to come off as needy and makes bad first impressions as said by Phoebe with his constant joke-making and brash demeanour. Despite this emotional immaturity, Chandler is the most financially secure of his friends.//www.arealme.com/which-friends-character-are-you/show/2.png
- Ross02333“Oh, sure, Ross'll do it. It's not like he has a job or a child or a life of his own — no, no, I wanna play!”While he is smart, polite, caring, thoughtful and kind, Ross is often clumsy and socially awkward - taking the characteristics of the stereotypical “hot nerd”. He is sometimes shown to have a good sense of humor. He is the only member of the group of friends with a doctorate and, as such, can be arrogant. In most cases, his arrogance backfires or gets the best of him.Ross, despite being socially awkward, dates a large number of women throughout the series. Due to his unsuccessful marriage to Carol Willick, he started to develop fierce amounts of paranoia and insecurities when it comes to women.//www.arealme.com/which-friends-character-are-you/show/3.png
- Phoebe53310“I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen. My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody... then I found aromatherapy. So I know exactly how you feel.”Phoebe is a sweet-natured but eccentric guitar player. Having experienced nothing like a normal, complete childhood, Phoebe is often quite ditzy, and is in some regards still a child at heart. She believed Santa Claus existed, until Joey told her otherwise.Phoebe also shocks some people in the story line with her frankness on occasions that it catches them off guard from her usual self. This straightforwardness is a running gag throughout the Friends series. Phoebe becomes noticeably more intelligent during the last two seasons.//www.arealme.com/which-friends-character-are-you/show/4.png
- Monica50133Chandler: It's okay, you don't have to be the best at everything. Monica: Oh my God! You don't know me at all!While she is kind, caring and friendly, Monica is perhaps most notorious for her obsessive cleanliness (classifying places by cleanliness, where 'Monica-clean' is even cleaner than 'Health-Department-clean').Monica is highly competitive, allegedly throwing a plate in a fit of rage during a game of Pictionary and claiming "rules help control the fun!" Monica is notoriously bossy, and she is often referred to as such by her friends. Her controlling behavior is best seen in her relationship with Chandler, where she frequently wins the upper hand in their disputes. After becoming a couple, Chandler asks, “So I really don't get to win [arguments] anymore?” Monica replies, “How often did you ever really win, anyway?”//www.arealme.com/which-friends-character-are-you/show/5.png
- Rachel52101“It's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, 'You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'. And today I just stopped and I said, 'What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I wanna be a— a purse, y'know? Or a— or a hat!”Rachel's personality evolves somewhat over the series. Early on, she is portrayed as a spoiled girl. She can often be self-centered, but is often sweet and tries to be a good friend. Later on in the series, especially after she gives birth, she becomes much less self-absorbed.Rachel is shown to not like to take any responsibility for things, which is seen in The One With The Jellyfish, when she wants Ross to take all the responsibility for everything that went wrong in their relationship, when they were both at fault.//www.arealme.com/which-friends-character-are-you/show/6.png