Tiktok Aesthetic Quiz
Which TikTok Aesthetic Suits You The Most?
Are you a “Dark Academia”? Or maybe a “Grunge”? Take this quiz and find out which TikTok aesthetic suits you the most!
Whether you’re new to TikTok or have been using it for years, we all have our own personal style—but some styles are more popular than others. To help you figure out which TikTok aesthetic fits you best, we’ve created this quiz to help you find out which one is right for you.
Take this quiz and answer honestly. Then, use your newfound knowledge to enhance your fashion sense by finding out your true aesthetic and dress up accordingly!
- What outfit would you choose on a date?I would wear a dress that’s comfortable and cute. I’d probably go for something with a short hemline, so I could show off my legs a little bit. I’d probably go for something in black or white, but maybe with some blue or green accents to make it more interesting.I would wear a white button-down shirt, black pants, and black shoes. I like the idea of dressing up a little bit, but not too much. It’s important to look casual and put together without looking like you’re trying too hard.If I were going on a date, I would wear something that makes me feel good about myself: a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.If I were going on a date, I’d want to feel like myself. And that means wearing something that’s comfy, but also makes me feel like a badass.I would wear a white button-down, black jeans, and a leather jacket. I would also wear some nice jewelry and my leather boots.
- What kinds of books would you want to read on a rainy day?Mystery book. The best part about them is that you never know what’s going to happen next, and that keeps me guessing until the very end.A good romance novel. It’s nice to feel like someone else understands what love is like—and what it feels like when you feel like love isn’t possible for you anymore.On a rainy day, I’d want to read something that would transport me away from my world and into another.A book about the power of friendship would be great—especially if I’m feeling down or need an escape from reality.On a rainy day, I want to read a book that makes me feel like I’m in the middle of an adventure.Move next!
What time of the day is your favorite?My favorite time of the day is sunset. It’s that moment when the sky is still glowing, and the world seems to be on pause.Midnight is my favorite time of day because I love the quiet, and I like to be alone with my thoughts.I like the afternoon the best. I like being able to get things done, but still feel like there’s time left over to relax.My favorite time of the day is night. I love the way the sky changes color and the moon shines so brightly, especially when it’s a full moon.I like morning the best. I’m a morning person and I like having time to myself before the rest of the world wakes up.Next Question!
What would you gift your bestfriend on their birthday?I would gift my best friend a box of chocolates, a bouquet of flowers, or a book that I love.I would give them a gift that is meaningful to both of us.I’d get them something like an accessory or jewelry that will go with the clothes she already owns.Getting them something fun like a new lipstick or perfume.If s/he’s into cooking, maybe a cookbook on the kind of food they like to make or a fun utensil set.Move on next question!
What is your spirit animal?My spirit animal is the sea turtle. I love to travel, but like the sea turtle, I always return home.My spirit animal is a bear. They’re a symbol of strength and gentleness, which I think is something we all strive for as humans.My spirit animal is a dolphin. Dolphins are playful, loving and kind.I like to think that my spirit animal is a giraffe because it has the ability to see things from a better perspective than most other animals.My spirit animal is a wolf. Wolves are fierce and loyal, and they don’t back down from a fight.It’s a cat! I love to learn new things, and my favorite thing to do is chill with my paws in the air.Ready for next question!
What’s your go to comfort food?A big pot of chili.Grilled Cheese Sandwich.Homemade pasta with a simple tomato sauce.A pizza. I’m not picky, but if I had to narrow it down, I’d say my favorite kind of pizza is a classic pepperoni.A big bowl of tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches on top.My mom’s lasagna.OK, next!
- What would be your dream job and why?My dream job would be to be a software engineer. I would love to create new things and help people use them.My dream job would be a librarian, because I love books. I think that libraries are amazing places to go and feel like you are in another world.My dream job would be to be a chef. I love to cook, and I’m really good at it.Next question!
- What is your favorite spot in the world?Grand Canyon.Banff National Park, Canada.Hvar island in Croatia.Northern California, Patrick’s Point State Park.Next!
Who is the first person you tell when you receive good news?My bestie.My SO.My parents.My siblings.Next!.
What is the first thing you do when you wakeup?The first thing I do when I wake up is take a shower and make breakfast.The first thing I do when I wake up is make coffee. Sometimes, if I’m feeling really ambitious, I’ll make a pot of coffee and then go back to sleep. It’s a good way to start the day!.The first thing I do when I wake up is stretch and roll out of bed.The first thing I do when I wake up is grab my phone and check Twitter. Then I scroll through Instagram, then Facebook, and then Snapchat.Next question!
- [sortpie]Select your most favorite to least favorite activityI would say my most favorite activity is going to the beach, and I think it’s because the sun is shining and there are lots of people around.Watching movies in bed with my pet.Cleaning up my room.I think everyone should try writing at least once in their life. It gives you a chance to get all your thoughts out on paper, and then you can focus on what really matters: the content of those thoughts!My favorite activity is to go for a walk and listen to music, because it’s relaxing and I can think about my life.My favorite activity is going out with my friends, and I usually go out to the movies or the mall.Move on to next question!
Do you believe in forgive and forget or take revenge instead?Forgive and forget. I know, it’s cliche, but I think forgiveness is the only way to live a life that’s truly free. Forgiveness allows you to move on from whatever happened, and if you don’t forgive someone else, then you’re stuck in the past with them.I believe in forgive and forget, but only if you’re the one who was wronged. If someone did something to you, and then they come at you again, I don’t think you should forgive them.Revenge is great. It’s satisfying, empowering and it feels really good to be on the receiving end of revenge.Take revenge instead? What kind of life do you have when you spend all your time thinking about how someone wronged you? I’d rather live in the moment than dwell on some mistake that happened long ago.Next!
How many social media apps do you use?I use all the famous ones.Only Whatsapp for keeping in touch with my friends.I use all but don’t post much.Only Facebook.Next question!
What was your career choice when you were a kid?Doctor, Engineer, or LawyerCelebritySportspersonBusiness PersonDancerFashion DesignerNext!
How often do you clean and organize your place?Once a month. I’m not a huge fan of cleaning, but it’s important to me that my space is organized and clean.Every day/week. I do not like clutter, so I try to keep things on the surface of my desk organized and clean. I also like to make sure that there is no clutter on my floor so that it is easy to find things when I need them.Once a week. I find that it’s best to do this kind of cleaning in the mornings, so that it doesn’t interfere with my other tasks for the day.I am a clean person. I try to keep my place clean as much as possible, but I’m not obsessive about it.Next question!
How would you console your friend on a breakup?Depends on the friend.Just listen, even if they are not talking my presence would be comforting.I’d buy that person a bottle of Jose Silver and we finish that sh*t together!Tell them "I told you so".Ready for new question!
What annoys you the most?Lateness without letting me know, or cancelling at the last minute without a good excuse.When people eat with their mouths open.When people constantly ask questions and talk throughout the movie.People that always feel the need to "one up" you.Next!
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor and why?Vanilla! It’s simple, but it’s also rich and delicious.My favorite ice cream flavor is cookie dough. I love the texture and the chocolate-y taste, and I also really enjoy eating it with a spoon.I love ice cream, but I’m not really a fan of the traditional flavors. I’m more of a fan of the weird and wacky ones.Bubble gum ice cream, which is basically just like eating bubble gum… but better. It’s so sweet and chewy, and it makes me feel like a kid again!I’m a big fan of the chocolate and peanut butter combination. I like it when the chocolate flavor is strong and rich, but not too sweet, and when the peanut butter isn’t too overpowering.OK, next!
- [checkpie]What are your top three favorite movies and why?The Wizard of Oz, because it’s such a classic and I love the story and the characters.Star Wars, because it’s such an iconic story that has been told so many times, but never gets old.The Martian, because it’s one of my favorites and has such an interesting plot line.The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - I love adventure and fantasy, so this movie has it all. It’s got everything you could want in a movie—action, romance, drama—and it also has a lot of heart.Labyrinth. This movie is just plain weird and fun to watch over and over again. Plus David Bowie is in it! What more could you ask for?The Matrix! I loved this movie because it was so different from anything else I’d seen at the time. It wasn’t just a sci-fi movie, it was a meditation on what it means to be human and how we perceive reality. It made me think about my own life and the way I thought about things differently than other people.Howl’s Moving Castle of course. This anime is beautiful in every single way: the animation, music, story… everything about it is top-notch quality! The story is about a young woman who turns into an old woman after she gets cursed by an evil witch—but instead of having her life ruined by this curse like everyone expects her too; she uses her new appearance as an opportunity to live life on her own terms rather.Next!
- What is your favorite book and why?My favorite book is The Hobbit. I love the way it’s written, and the details that J.R.R. Tolkien uses to make the story so vivid and real. It’s a great adventure story and a wonderful introduction to fantasy for kids!The Great Gatsby. I love this book because it captures the essence of a 1920s party, and it also highlights the importance of social class.My favorite book is The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. It’s a sweet story about a tree who gives her apples to a little boy and then keeps giving until she’s completely bare. I love this book because it shows how giving and caring can make people happy—even without receiving anything in return.My favorite book is 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' by C.S. Lewis. I think it’s because it has such a strong female character who goes on an adventure and takes charge of her own life. It also made me want to learn more about mythology and science fiction.
- [checkpie]What are some qualities you admire in other people?I admire people who are always willing to help others. They’re the ones who will drop what they’re doing and lend a hand when someone needs it most.People who are able to laugh at themselves and not take themselves too seriously.I admire people who are self-aware and honest with themselves, and I value the same in others. I think it’s so important to be able to look at yourself as you really are, and not just accept your flaws as part of who you are. If we don’t have a clear vision of ourselves, how can we ever hope to improve?Someone who is kind and generous with their time with others, especially those who are not as fortunate as they are.I admire people who are passionate about something. I think that’s one of the most important qualities a person can have.Next!
- [checkpie]Do you have any fears or phobias?I’m afraid of heights, so I don’t like to go on roller coasters.I’m afraid of the dark, so I have to sleep with a nightlight on when it’s raining outside or at night.I’m afraid of spiders, so I try not to go outside at night or look down into dark corners!I’m afraid of living and dying alone.I guess the thing is, I’m afraid of dying in general.Next!
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?I’d want to be able to read minds. I think that’s pretty self-explanatory.I would want to be able to fly, because I think it would be really fun and exciting.It would be the ability to breathe underwater. I love swimming, but I’m not great at holding my breath. And sometimes I just want to go for a swim and not have to come up for air. It’s a problem!It would be teleportation. I love traveling and experiencing new places, but I also love being able to spend time with my family and friends, so the ability to teleport would make both of these things a lot easier.
- What do you think makes someone an introvert?They’re quiet.They’re shy.They like to be alone most of the time.
- If you were to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?"Creative"- I am constantly coming up with new ideas for things and I love being able to make them.I would describe myself in one word: ambitious. My ambition is what drives me to work hard and accomplish my goals.I would describe myself as "resilient." I’ve learned to pick myself up after failure and keep going.I’d describe myself as "enthusiastic."I would describe myself as an "optimist."Done!