What is Your Makeup IQ?
Are you a friend or a stranger to makeup? Take this quiz to find out if you need a little more practice or if you're all good to go.
We all need a little makeup sometimes, whether it's to cover some eye bags after staying up all night or covering up a ghastly pimple. Take this quiz to find out how much you really know!
- What is concealer?Exactly the same as foundationA type of cosmetic that masks dark circles and large pores, used before or after foundationCan be a replacement for foundation
- Where is foundation applied?Neck, face, cheeks, forehead, and noseEyebrows, lips, neck, and earsNose, neck, and forehead only
- What type of brush is this?Kabuki brushFoundation brushPowder brush
- Where is the best place to test out foundation?NoseWristJawbone
- What is the difference between acrylic and gel nails?Gel lasts longer than acrylic nailsGel nails are cured under UV light and acrylic is notBoth cause no damage to the nail bed
- What is the first product you should use on your face when applying makeup?PrimerBronzerFoundationBlush
- Why is it good to use primer as a base coat?Helps prevent acne and acts as a canvas to the faceHelps make up look more vibrantHelps skin problems
- Why is it important to exfoliate?Helps prevent skin cancerSo your skin doesn't smellIt helps get rid of dead skin on your face and prevents acne
- What does pressed powder do?Helps treat acneHelps prevent the makeup from oxidising and looking oilyCan be used instead of foundation
- When should setting spray be used?After applying make upBefore applying make upBetween foundation and concealer