The Professional Brain Age Test
Our cognitive abilities peak in our twenties, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that we lose our brain capacity as we age. In fact, with brain training exercises, our memory and concentration are said to improve!
Does your actual age reflect your brain age? Is your memory and concentration as sharp as it used to be? It’s easy to calculate how active and alert your brain is right now by taking this Brain Age Test!
- The child in the picture looks _________.scaredcuriousexcited
- If I use picture A to fold a cube, which one below could it be?BCDEFG
- Do you feel that your vision at night is not as good as during the day?Yes.No.I haven't noticed.
- How many differences can you spot between the pictures?3 and under4-78-11over 12
- Quick! Choose the color you see (not the word) in 5 seconds!REDBlueRed
- Which of the color palettes below makes you feel best?CleanCozyVividJuicy
- [audio=7.mp3]Please listen to the song ... Which of the descriptions below matches the picture in your mind best?Heartbreaking lovers in winter.Lonely autumn days.Friends watching a fireworks event together.A relaxing trip to the countryside.
- Which of the patterns below is the most special for you?Top leftTop rightLower leftLower right
- Which of the decors below will you put on this table?Caddy organizerTabletop planterPhoto frameStuffed plush toy
- Have you ever experienced auditory hallucinations?Sometimes.Frequently.Never.
- Quick! Choose the color you see (not the word) in 5 seconds!BLUEBlueRed
- Which part of the picture do you notice first?BirdFruitsLeavesFlowersBees
- Imagine a dice, with the numbers on its faces like this: 1 is on the opposite face of 6, 2 is on the opposite face of 5. Which of the statements below is correct?the opposite of 3 is 4.the opposite of 4 is 1.the adjacent of 5 is 1.
- Which one below do you think that matches the color palette most?No.1No.2No.3
- How many couples can you see in the set of pictures?12963