1/?

Are you a playboy/playgirl?

My disloyal husband abandoned me to be with a beautiful woman. Even Magnolia coco flowers know when to bloom, and Mandarin ducks are never alone. My husband only has eyes for the smile of the new lover, but not an ear for my cries. (Translation of an excerpt from "Beautiful Woman" by Du Fu.)

Being a playboy/playgirl means you are not loyal to one person but have a relationship with many. It was mostly used to describe guys in the past, but nowadays there's not much difference in which sex or gender you are. To be honest, whether a person is loyal, depends on how much love he or she has for you. If a person loves you with 10% of his or her love, then naturally he or she would give the other 90% to other people.

RelationshipsLoveSexuality
Your Playboy/Playgirl Test Result :

To see how other people scored on this test, please follow our Facebook Page.

Try again