Australia Christmas Trivia: Ho Ho Ho Down Under!
Dive into the sunny side of Christmas with our Australia Christmas Trivia! Test your knowledge of Australia’s holiday traditions, summer festivities, and Christmas cheer. Are you ready to see how Aussies celebrate the most wonderful time of the year?
- Which Australian city missed Santa's visit due to Cyclone Tracy on Christmas Eve 1974?BrisbaneSydneyDarwinTownsville
- Which artist is known for singing an Australian Christmas song about six white boomers?Lee KernaghanSlim DustyRolf HarrisCol Joye
- What unique Australian Christmas tradition started in Melbourne in 1938?Decorating gum trees for ChristmasChristmas barbecueCarols by CandlelightChristmas carol competition
- Which sporting event commences on Boxing Day in Sydney?Christmas Boomerang ChampionshipsSydney MarathonSydney to Hobart Yacht RaceBoxing Day Test Match
- Christmas Island in Australia is known for the annual migration of which animal?PelicansCrayfishSmall Fairy PenguinsCrabs
- In which Australian City is the Boxing Day cricket test match traditionally played?AdelaideSydneyMelbourneBrisbane
- If you were to decorate your house with Ceratopetalum Gummiferum, what would you be using?Christmas BellsWattleGum tree branchesChristmas Bush
- In the Australian version of "Jingle Bells", what is the mode of transport that replaces the one horse open sleigh?An old bush horseA rusty Holden uteA worn out FordA beat up old truck
- Pavlova, a popular Christmas dessert in Australia, primarily consists of which ingredient?Egg whitesBananasFlourJelly
- What is a 'White Christmas' traditionally known as in Australia?A Christmas confectioneryA snow covered Christmas sceneA specially decorated white treeA festive Christmas drink