Sleep Quality Test
Find Out How Well You Sleep!
You sleep every day; do you really understand how sleeping work? Sleep become a daily routine in our day to day life and most of us take it for granted. Your ability to sleep determines how you spend your time awake. An American scientist made a relationship between sleep quality and human intelligence. According to this study; people who have a better sleep are rejuvenated and have better brain function.
This test is designed in conjunction with the study and recommendations of the American Sleep Foundation and related studies. We believe it will give you a refreshing feeling and help you sleep better. Come and take the test, just try it out! Maybe you will have the best sleep tonight.
- Wish you a tight and sound sleep, and have a sweet dream tonight. Let's get the quiz started!Mwah! Click to start answering.
- Do you go to bed after 11.00pm?Often.Sometimes.Rarely.Not at all.
- If you sleep for less than six hours, will it affect your performance and efficiency the next day?Not at all.I don't know.Sometimes.Absolutely.
- When you wake up after a dream, do you feel tired?Often.Sometimes.Rarely.Never.
- Do you experience ringing in the ears and/or blurred vision?Often.Sometimes.Rarely.Never.
- Do you find it difficult to fall asleep when something bad happened or you went through a difficult day?Often.Sometimes.Rarely.Never.
- Do you use sleep aid to get to sleep? Such as essential oils, eye masks, neck pillows etc...Often.Sometimes.Rarely.Never.
- Do you find it difficult to fall asleep when you are not in your own bed?Every time.Sometimes.Rarely.Not at all.
- Can you sleep without sleeping pills?Not at all.Sometimes.Rarely.Of course.
- After sex, I feel relaxed and comfortable and fall asleep naturally.Not at all.Occasionally.It helps.Very true.
- What kind of sleeping position do you usually have?A - I'm a stomach sleeper.B - I'm a side sleeper.C - I'm a back sleeper.
- If you decide to exercise at anytime during the day, when would you prefer to do it?30 minutes before bed.2 hours before bed.1 hour after dinner.
- Imagine your roommate plays games and makes loud noises when it's your bedtime. Would it be easy for you to fall asleep?I won't be able to fall asleep at all.I will get used to it and fall asleep eventually.I fall asleep regardlessly.
- Do you think it's possible to make it up on the weekend after a sleepless week?No, I don't think so.The brain would but the body reacts differently.I will try as I think it might work.
- In your opinion what is the dominant factor for a quality sleep?The duration of deep sleep.Snoring or not.Duration of total sleep.
- How do you choose your beddings?Warm coloured and comfortable.Quick-drying material.Whatever that feels comfortable.Anything that is affordable.
- Before going to sleep how would you keep your phone?Switched off and far away.Next to me in flight mode or silent.Next to me and powered on.
- During night time, where do you normally work or study?I am efficient, never take work or studies home.In the study.At the bedroom desk.In my bed.
- How frequently do you use the washroom at night?Never.Once.Two to three times.
- How often do you wash your sheets?Once a week.Once a month.Once every three monthsWhen I think it needs washing.
- What odd facts do you know about sleep?Gum in the eye contains ureaWomen need one hour more sleep than men.Women are more likely to overweigh if they don't get sufficient sleep.I don't know any of these above.