Zodiac Sign Test
Do you have a secret zodiac sign?
The twelve Zodiac signs represent twelve different characteristics or personalities. They are symbolic, sort of like archetypes, so their traits are rather general and vague. But they are distinctly separate from one another.
Have you ever wondered about your true inner spiritual self? Maybe your character is much more complicated than simply what one zodiac sign tells. Come and take this quiz to find your own inner signs' composition, you've gotta know yourself better from it!
- Which drink would you choose to best describe yourself?WaterSodaJuiceSakeBeerEnergy DrinkCoconut WaterSparkling WaterWineCoffeeChampagneTea
- Have you ever helped fund any online fundraising programs?Yes, and I also encourage my family and friends to do so.Yes, lots of times.Yes, but only once or twice.No, I suspect its honesty sometimes.No, I have needed to tighten my belt recently.
- How do you share chores with your roommate(s)? Which chore listed below are you most willing to be in charge of?Sweep and Mop.Garbage Sorting.Do the Laundry.Take Care of the Plants.Purchase Groceries.Honestly, I would rather pay more rent to skip the chores.
- Have you ever listed any criteria for the ideal lover?Yup, that's necessary.There should be a vague description, but not that detailed.I only ask for someone who simply fits and finds chemistry between us.I'm too busy to think of a romantic relationship.I'm not that kind of person: I'm ready to mingle but always remains single.
- Have you ever been called "geek" by others?Well, a lot of people have said so.Er...maybe sometimes?Not in my face. But even if they do, I don't care either.Absolutely NO.
- Do you believe in attraction at first sight?Yep, that's my type.No, I'm afraid of that "perfect illusion".
- How short was your shortest relationship?Less than 2 weeks.One to three months.About half a year.Longer than half a year.
- Speed up! It's rush hour in the morning. Go grab a seat on the subway below. Which spot do you prefer?1234
- Can you come up with three greatest strengths of yourself?Yes, easy peasy.Yes, but it will take some time.No, that's too hard for me.
- If someone who's been annoying comes to you for a favor, will you help him/her?Yes, I only judge something on its merits.No way, I would have him/her leave me alone.Well, only if I'm available and kinda bored.I would do nothing unless I might benefit from it.
- Do you think you are a capricious person?Yes.No.It's hard to say.
- How often do you change your mobile phone case/cover?More than once a year.Once a year or longer.When I get a new phone and keep it for the life of that phone.I don't use any case/cover for my mobile phone.
- How self-disciplined are you?Super duper, just like a monk.Even though I live a sloppy life, I still discipline myself on things that really matter.I'm a typical procrastinator. I always put everything off until the last minute.I will only discipline myself on one or two specific things.
- If you find your other half is no longer that into you and taking you for granted in the relationship, what would you do?Wait for the perfect timing to break up with him/her.Do something to save the struggling relationship.Subtly Feel out his/her mind and decide later.Pretend not knowing at all, as long as he/she doesn't break up with me.
- Do you still keep in touch with your childhood BFF?Sure. We are still on good terms.Yes, but somehow it's different from the old times.Yes, but we are enemies now.No. I've completely lost touch with him/her since a long time ago.
- You are planning a road trip with your friends. Which part of the trip would you like you to be in charge of?Collect information of the destination, like restaurants and attractions.Decide the route and schedule of the trip.Book tickets and hotels.Take photos and videos for everyone during the journey.