What Is Your Position At the FBI?
FBI is one of the strongest and most popular domestic intelligence and security services in the world. Many professionals, including behavioral specialists, work at the FBI to read the intentions and emotions of criminals. It is said that up to 93% of information is communicated through nonverbal means, thus people who can decode gestures and emotions are in high demand at the agency.
Take this test to determine how well equipped you are in reading microexpressions and body language.
- When people cross their arms across their chest during a conversation, they are:TiredRelaxedHappyResistantDon't know
- You see someone biting their lips, with hands gently crossed over their laps. The person is:HappyHelplessWorriedRestlessDon't know
- A and B are friends and when asked who received a higher score in a test, A replied that his score was higher, while B replied that his was lower. At least one of them is not telling the truth. Whose score is higher?ABDon't know.
- You are in a conversation with someone and he puts his hands together with the fingertips touching each other. He is:RestlessRelaxedResistantConfidentDon't know
- You are talking with someone and he puts his hand under his cheek. He is:FocusedAnxiousRelaxedPanicDon't know
- The following is a clue about the safe code: “12 = 0；7 = 210；9 = ?". What is the right answer?1202705201560Don't know
- Someone is trying to explain something to you but he keeps licking his lips. The person is:Telling the truthLyingDon't know
- You are asking a question and the person stares at you to answer your question. The person is:Telling the truthLyingDon't know
- A man wanted to start a business and traveled to the city to do research. He found out that there are many blind people doing street performance every day. He suddenly had a great business idea and made a fortune. What did he sell?Throat soothersWalking sticksRat poison and wooden boxesLoudspeakers
- Imagine you go to a wedding and you see some of the guests rubbing their laps and looking around in the venue. What are these people doing?They are trying to relieve anxietyThey are pleasedThey are relaxedThey feel lostDon't know
- If someone rubs his nose or scratches his head every so often when talking with you, would you think that they are telling the truth?YesNoDon't know
- One morning the police received a call from a housekeeper who said that his rich boss had died miserably on the ground floor of his mansion. Policemen rushed to the scene and checked with the housekeeper if someone had visited the night before. The housekeeper said: “I remember his elder son came by and asked his dad for money. They had a heated argument. When questioned by the police, the elder son said: “Yes, I was here to see my dad, but I left after the quarrel. If you don't believe it, you can just check with the housekeeper as he was at the door when I left.” The policemen analyzed the statements and made an arrest. Who do you think was the killer?The elder sonThe housekeeperDon't know
- You are talking to someone who pushes his bottom lip forward during the conversation. The person is:RelaxedHappySuspiciousSadDon't know
- Someone rubs his neck when you ask him about something. The person is:HappyNervousHelplessRelaxedDon't know
- You are talking to someone whose feet are pointing towards you. The person is:AnnoyedInterestedIntriguedRelaxed
- You are talking to someone who is obviously trying to copy your body language. The person is:RelaxedInterestedRelaxedHappyDon't know
- Which gesture is a sign of confidence: four fingers in pocket with the thumb outside, or four fingers outside with the thumb inside the pocket?Four fingers in the pocketFour fingers outside the pocketDon't know.
- Someone keeps on repeating himself when trying to explain something. The person is:LyingTelling the truthDon't know
- A lied to both B and C, B lowered her eyebrow, while C raised hers. The two asked at the same time: is that true? Which one found out that A is telling a lie?CBDon't know
- Someone suddenly frowns and lifts the upper lip. The person is:HappyResentfulSadAnnoyedDon't know