Your Pokémon would be...?
Pokémon - or Pocket Monsters - is the number one story of friendship and companionship. They aren't just a tool for fighting, but a companion; a friend - Pokémon and humanity support one another to fight together. Have you ever drifted away from someone close to you? Did you cry? Pokémon are a companion for life, so let's look forward towards the future and do our best! Cherish your youthful dreams!
For twenty years, wind or rain, Nintendo built up this masterpiece. Their effort was not made for a single game update, but for the sake of bringing happiness to the Pokémon companions in this Pokémon world. Here, everyone works hard to raise their Pokémon. So bring along yours and raise it with your own two hands!
- We recommend using mobile equipment.
- The objects in the test are displayed in SVG format, so it is recommended that you use a tablet or smartphone.
Are you the type who pays more attention to the outward appearance of body or face? (including pets)
I care about both
I don't really care about faces
Faces are the most important
Your favourite part of the game is going out to catch cute Pokémon.
If two Pokémon appear at the same time, you would try and catch the one with the strongest attacking power.
No, I'd catch the one closest to me
I would catch the strongest
I can't decide
In terms of your own Pokémon, do you prioritise those who can attack over those who support?
I prefer attack
Either way is fine, but I have more that attack
I prefer support
Either way is fine, but I more that support
Just like Magikarp, do you like Pokémon who are weak before evolving, and strong afterwards?
Which do you like more - Pokémon you yourself raise, or those you catch at an already high level?
Catching already high-level Pokémon
I can't decide
The Pokémon I raise myself
Can you part with Pokémon that you end up not using in the second half of the game?
I'd never part with them
I'd give them to someone
Do you research in detail the attributes of any new Pokémon you catch?
I only research a little
Which gives you more excitement - the pleasure of catching a Pokémon, or the pleasure of winning a battle with your Pokémon?
Catching a Pokémon
Battling with my Pokémon
Both give equal excitement
If your Pokémon get sick, do you search out the medicine they like?
If it heals, it's fine
When it comes to medicine, anything is will do
Do you go to various places in order to catch rare Pokémon?
If it's fun, yes
I don't like moving, so I have no motivation for it
I'll do it if I have time to
Can you trust in yourself to catch the rarest Ditto?
I believe I could catch it
If it can be caught by someone else, then I'd consider it
I don't think I could do it
Can you part with a Pokémon if you find out that its specs are low?
I would decide based on how cute it was
What has the largest effect on Pokémon's attributes and power?
The value of effort
The value of experience
Why must you raise Pokémon in accordance with their personality?
Because their strengths will change based on their personality
Because they can demonstrate stronger abilities than before
Because Pokémon are selfish
Which best matches Bulbasaur's personality?
Can you distinguish clearly between Pokémon attributes?
Do you choose your Pokémon type for combat?
I choose appropriately
I choose my favourite Pokémon
I choose the Pokémon best suited for battle
When their specs and level are identical, do you choose Pokémon according to race?
Doesn't matter to me either way
Which Pokémon type do you often choose?
- Pikachu4242223123Ash's Pikachu is his closest companion. His unique ability is generating electricity from his electricity-generating cheeks when he is nervous. This electricity can be used in a variety of situations - mainly being used during battles - and can even bake hard nuts to soften them before eating. Pikachu is an exemplary character in Pokémon, so procuring him is considered lucky.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/1.png
- Dratini4231032123Due to the lack of witnesses, Dratini was said to be a phantom Pokémon. With a thin and long shape like a snake, he is shy, but has tremendous strength after evolving. His charming eyes make Dratini a very popular Pokémon.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/2.png
- Psyduck3211101100Psyduck is a mischievous and slightly anxious Pokémon and a troubled creature suffering from constant headaches. Due to the pain, he can always be seen holding his head. If the headache worstens, he will begin to use his mysterious powers such as psychokinesis, but seems to lose consciousness during that time and no memory will remain of what he did. Will you remember Psyduck in a Pokéball?//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/3.png
- Mew1340013323Mewtwo is a Pokémon created by collecting DNA from Mew's eyelashes. It is said that there is information on every single Pokémon inside Mew's genes, and research has been put into the hypothesis that Mew may or may be a common ancestor of all Pokémon. With outstanding abilities, Mew can memorise anything and master all techniques. Only those with a clear mind can meet Mew near the lake.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/4.png
- Eevie2222202021Eevie is an incredibly faithful Pokémon with mixed features of a fox, dog, and a cat. Easily affected by the environment it's in, Eevie has an extremely unstable gene that mutates easily when coming into contact with raditation emitted from certain rocks and astronomical objects. This gives it the potential to evolve into many different Pokémon. With a gentle personality, Eevie is very easy to raise.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/5.png
- Magikarp0031100002Magikarp is a Pokémon content with just splashing. It doesn't need to even be taken into consideration during battle due to how weak it is. However, he does have the ability to survive in water no matter how dirty. Magikarp is considered to be the weakest character, but when it grows up, it evolves into a dragon (Gyarados) and shows a rapid increase in ability.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/6.png
- Bulbasaur4102221101Bulbasaur is an extremely gentle Pokémon, perfect for beginners. Due to this, its other abilities cannot be regarded too highly. Bulbasaur is extremely faithful when it comes to its friends, so you better cherish it!//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/7.png
- Gastly1110000010The looks of a ghost, a mind of gas, and a lover of misichief. It amuses itself by startling people. Gastly has the ability to win easily against even normal-type and close-range combat types of a much higher level. It can conceal its body anwhere, but if its blown by the wind, will dwindle into nothing.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/8.png
- Munchlax3230131202Munchlax is a beast-type Pokémon with a big appetite. Predominantly dark blue with a strong appetite, it eats just about as much as you do in a day. From time to time it will hide food in its hair. Even after evolving, Munchlax is a gentle and extremely loving Pokémon.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/9.png
- Lapras2322232312Lapras is a Pokémon that neither evolves, nor can be obtained by evolving any other Pokémon. It can understand human language. With gentle plans, it likes helping people, and enjoys letting Pokémon and humans ride on its back as it swims. In the past, Lapras was overfished and is a Pokémon driven to the brink of extinction.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/10.png
- Ditto0020030023Ditto possesses only a single skill. It can freely combine its own cells and transform into an exact copy of its opponent. After transforming, it can also use its opponents abilities. In the game, Ditto's transformation ability is absolutely perfect.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/11.png
- Abra1031101102Abra is a special Pokémon. It sleeps for eighteen hours a day, but is quick and agile enough to flee as soon as it is discovered by an enemy. After evolving, his abilities greatly improve, and attacks and defends using psychokinesis. He has a variety of skills.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/12.png
- Meowth2111110010Meowth is the most common Pokémon there is. Other than its material speed, its status across the board is below average, and does not alter much after evolving. Unlike other Pokémon, Meowth can speak human language, and is the single Pokémon that possesses this skill. It is weak and charming. As a friend, it will always agree with any decisions you make, and strive to protect you. Meowth's greatest quality is that it would never throw away friendship, no matter what.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/13.png
- Charmander2222222101Charmander is an extremely cute and gentle Pokémon. Characterised by the lit fire at the end of its tail, this tail expresses any changes to Charmander's health and emotions. It is difficult to catch a wild Charmander, but if you manage it, it will never leave your side. Charmander is an extremely sincere companion.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/14.png
- Clefairy3011102221Clefairy is a cute, single-tailed animal that walks on two legs. It can fly by spreading its wings like a duck. and is often seen flying in the sky amongst the moonlight. Clefairy is shy, and rarely shows itself in front of humans. It is also extremely smart, a lover of peace, and intrinsically good. A very cute partner.//www.arealme.com/which-pokemon-should-i-use/show/15.png