What kind of dog breed are you?
“what dog are you”
Dogs' long association with humans has led them to be uniquely attuned to human behavior and they are able to thrive on a starch-rich diet that would be inadequate for other canid species. Dogs vary widely in shape, size and colours. Dogs perform many roles for people, such as hunting, herding, pulling loads, protection, assisting police and military, companionship and, more recently, aiding handicapped individuals. This influence on human society has given them the sobriquet "man's best friend".
So, among all these breeds of dogs, do you wonder which dog breed is mostly like you? Come and find out!
- Bug fixes and enhancements - Aug 29, 2018
Do you have the habit of keeping a pet?
No. My family won't allow it.
Yes. I love pets.
No. I hate animals.
Would you give spare change to the homeless on the streets?
Yes, I always give what I can.
No. I don't have much money.
What would you do when you are assigned a project or an activity to do on your own?
Try to make some friends so that I can get some help when I need it.
Finish the job quickly and quietly.
Try to find a partner to work together.
If you were a manager of a company, how would you run the company?
I will make sure that I know every detail.
I will allocate the tasks and trust my staff.
What would you do when you are pointed out to be wrong in a discussion?
Admit my mistake.
Insist that I'm not wrong.
You have just received a nice job offer, but it needs you to live abroad for about half a year. What would you do?
Half a year abroad will kill me. I will turn it down.
Sounds like a great opportunity. I will go.
I'm not capable of surviving in a foreign country. Definitely no.
If you heard something outside your door in the middle of the night, what would your first reaction be?
It must be a thief.
Must be a neighbor coming home late.
I'm probably still in a dream.
What the hell, I will just keep sleeping.
I will go out and check.
A stranger is sitting in the street with a ripped-open bag, crying for help. What would you do?
Might be a fraud. I should just mind my own business.
I will call the police.
I will go help him.
You just accidentally found out about the surprise your friends were planning for you. What would you do?
Pretend I don't know.
I would plan something bigger and surprise them back.
What would you say to your best friend when he/she is about to go abroad to travel?
Bring me a gift!
I'm gonna miss you.
What would you do if you found out you bought a fake/bootleg item marketed as real?
Go slap the seller in face.
Suck it up and move on.
I would tell my friends about it so that they won't fall into the same trap.
I would consider it money paid for a lesson learned, and try to be more careful next time.
Have you ever been deeply touched by a movie or a song?
I'm moved by movies all the time.
Songs can always touch me.
I cry over both movies and songs.
What do you usually do when you receive a call from an unknown number?
Answer it and say 'Hi, this is [your name]'.
Answer it and say 'How can I help you?'.
Answer it and wait for the other side to talk first.
I won't answer it.
What's size clothing do you wear?
XL or above
Brush your hair for 10 seconds. Then, check how much hair there is on your hairbrush.
A small handful.
Too many strands I lost count.
How often do you contact your parents?
Every two or three days.
Once a week.
Once a month.
What is your gender?
- Tibetan Mastiff03121130Stubborn, Strong Willed, Intelligent, Protective, Aloof, TenaciousThe Tibetan Mastiff is a large Tibetan dog breed (Canis lupus familiaris). Originating with the nomadic cultures of Tibet, India, Mongolia and Nepal, its use by local tribes of Tibet to protect sheep from wolves, leopards, bears, large mustelids, and tigers.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/1.png
- Siberian Husky31332211Outgoing, Intelligent, Gentle, Friendly, AlertThe Siberian Husky (Russian: Сибирский хаски) is a medium size working dog breed that originated in north-eastern Siberia, Russia. The breed belongs to the Spitz genetic family. It is recognizable by its thickly furred double coat, erect triangular ears, and distinctive markings.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/2.png
- Bichon Frise23313200Playful, Affectionate, Gentle, Feisty, Cheerful, SensitiveA Bichon Frise is a small breed of dog of the Bichon type. The Bichon Frise is a member of the Non-Sporting Group of dog breeds in the United States, and a member of the Toy Dog Group in the United Kingdom.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/3.png
- Samoyed32112211Playful, Stubborn, Lively, Friendly, Alert, SociableThe Samoyed is a large breed of herding dog, from the spitz group, with a thick, white, double-layer coat. It takes its name from the Samoyedic peoples of Siberia. These nomadic reindeer herders bred the fluffy white dogs to help with the herding, and to pull sleds when they moved. An alternate name for the breed, especially in Europe, is Bjelkier.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/4.png
- Golden Retriever33332320Intelligent, Friendly, Reliable, Confident, Trustworthy, KindThe Golden Retriever is a large-sized breed of dog bred as gun dogs to retrieve shot waterfowl such as ducks and upland game birds during hunting and shooting parties, and were named 'retriever' because of their ability to retrieve shot game undamaged. Golden Retrievers have an instinctive love of water, and are easy to train to basic or advanced obedience standards. They are a long-coated breed, with a dense inner coat that provides them with adequate warmth in the outdoors, and an outer coat that lies flat against their bodies and repels water. Golden Retrievers are well suited to residency in suburban or country environments. Although they need substantial outdoor exercise, they should be housed in a fenced area because of their instinctual tendency to roam. They shed copiously, particularly at the change of seasons, and require fairly regular grooming.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/5.png
- Chihuahua32333200Devoted, Lively, Courageous, Alert, QuickThe Chihuahua is the smallest breed of dog and is named for the state of Chihuahua in Mexico. Chihuahuas come in a wide variety of sizes, head shapes, colors, and coat lengths.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/6.png
- Papillon32313300Intelligent, Happy, Friendly, Energetic, Alert, HardyThe Papillon, also called the Continental Toy Spaniel, is a breed of dog of the Spaniel type. One of the oldest of the toy spaniels, it derives its name from its characteristic butterfly-like look of the long and fringed hair on the ears, the French word for “butterfly” being papillon.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/7.png
- Akita33331330Docile, Courageous, Responsive, Faithful, Friendly, Receptive, Alert, Dignified, ComposedThe Akita is a powerful, independent and dominant breed, commonly aloof with strangers but affectionate with family members. As a breed, Akitas are generally hardy, but they have been known to suffer from various genetic conditions and be sensitive to certain drugs.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/8.png
- Doberman Pinscher11331330Obedient, Fearless, Loyal, Intelligent, Energetic, AlertThe Doberman Pinscher, or Dobermann, or Doberman, is a medium-large breed of domestic dog originally developed around 1890 by Karl Friedrich Louis Dobermann, a tax collector from Germany. The muzzle is long, and so affords the leverage for an extremely strong bite. The Doberman stands on its toes (not the pads) and is not usually heavy-footed. Ideally, they have an even and graceful gait. Traditionally, the ears are cropped and posted, and the tail is docked. However, in some countries it is illegal to do so. Dobermans have markings on the chest, paws/legs, muzzle, above the eyes, and underneath the tail.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/9a.png
- Great Pyrenees23331320Affectionate, Strong Willed, Fearless, Gentle, Confident, PatientThe Pyrenean Mountain Dog, known as the Great Pyrenees in North America, is a large breed of dog used as a livestock guardian dog. It should not be confused with the Pyrenean Mastiff.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/10.png
- Great Dane33321230Devoted, Reserved, Loving, Gentle, Friendly, ConfidentThe Great Dane is one of the tallest dog breeds. The record holder for tallest dog was a Great Dane called Zeus (died September 2014; aged 5), that measured 111.8 cm (44.0 in) from paw to shoulder.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/11.png
- Pomeranian31322301Playful, Intelligent, Friendly, Sociable, Active, ExtrovertedThe Pomeranian (often known as a Pom or Pom Pom) is a breed of dog of the Spitz type that is named for the Pomerania region in Germany and Poland in Central Europe. Classed as a toy dog breed because of its small size, the Pomeranian is descended from the larger Spitz type dogs, specifically the German Spitz. It has been determined by the Fédération Cynologique Internationale to be part of the German Spitz breed; and in many countries, they are known as the Zwergspitz.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/12.png
- Beagle31222301Even Tempered, Intelligent, Excitable, Determined, Amiable, GentleThe Beagle is a breed of small hound, similar in appearance to the much larger foxhound. The Beagle is a scent hound, developed primarily for hunting hare. With a great sense of smell and their tracking instinct, the Beagle is employed as detection dog for prohibited agricultural imports and foodstuffs in quarantine around the world. The Beagle is intelligent but single-minded. It is a popular pet due to its size, good temper, and lack of inherited health problems.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/13.png
- Chow Chow13331112Loyal, Aloof, Quiet, IndependentThe Chow Chow is a dog breed originally from northern China, where it is referred to as Songshi Quan, which means “puffy-lion dog”. The breed has also been called the Tang Quan, “Dog of the Tang Empire”. It is believed that the Chow Chow is one of the native dogs used as the model for the Foo dog, the traditional stone guardians found in front of Buddhist temples and palaces. It is one of the few ancient dog breeds still in existence in the world today.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/14.png
- Poodle21313300Intelligent, Trainable, Faithful, Instinctual, Alert, ActiveThe poodle is a group of formal dog breeds, the Standard Poodle, Miniature Poodle and Toy Poodle. The origins of the poodles are still discussed with a dispute over whether the poodle descends from the old French Barbet breed or from Germany as a type of water dog.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/15.png
- Labrador Retriever33322310Outgoing, Intelligent, Agile, Gentle, Trusting, Even Tempered, KindThe Labrador Retriever, also Labrador, is a type of retriever-gun dog. The Labrador is one of the most popular breeds of dog in the United Kingdom and the United States.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/16.png
- German Shepherd22331320Obedient, Loyal, Intelligent, Courageous, Watchful, Curious, Alert, ConfidentThe German Shepherd is a relatively new breed of dog, with their origin dating to 1899. As part of the Herding Group, German Shepherds are working dogs developed originally for herding sheep. Since that time however, because of their strength, intelligence, trainability, and obedience, German Shepherds around the world are often the preferred breed for many types of work, including disability assistance, search-and-rescue, police and military roles, and even acting.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/17a.png
- Dalmatian21321322Playful, Outgoing, Intelligent, Friendly, Energetic, Active, SensitiveThe Dalmatian is a breed of large dog, noted for its unique black or liver spotted coat and mainly used as a carriage dog in its early days. Its roots trace back to Croatia and its historical region of Dalmatia. Today, it is a popular family pet, and many dog enthusiasts enter Dalmatians into kennel club competitions.//www.arealme.com/what-kind-of-dog-are-you/show/18.png