Reaction Time Test / 2023 WR Video Included!
If you've ever wondered whether your brain can quickly process visual information or not, this simple quiz is for you! The rule is very simple: When the red circle turns green, tap/click the left mouse button on the screen as fast as possible!
The average reaction time to visual stimulus is around 250ms (milliseconds) and most people are able to achieve up to 200ms with a bit of training. The fastest documented reaction time to visual stimulus is 120 milliseconds, which is an extremely difficult record to beat. If you believe you've got what it takes to do better, feel free to upload a video of you doing this test on Youtube and send us the link. You can retake this test as many times as you want with no impact on your final score!
Pro gamers’ Challenge
- APM Test
- CPS Test
- Reaction Test
- Typing Test
- Spacebar Click Test
- Short Memory Test
- Time Perception Test
- Hearing Test
- Hand Eye Coordination Test
- Aim Test
- Scroll Test
- Mouse Test
- Number Memory Test
- Color Recognition Test
- Escapa Game
- Reading Speed Test
- Cannon Defense
- 1 to 50
- Color Hue Test
- Spin Test
- Draw A Circle
- Spacebar Clicker
- Odd One Out (NEW)
- On Aug 3 2020 - Alain Rancy , an Ariana Grande stan, has just reached 118ms in this Reaction Time Test. Congrats!
- According to scientific research, healthy participants' first response of the visual cortex is around 50–70 ms. This would seem to indicate that this is the amount of time it takes for the transduced visual stimulus to reach the cortex after light first enters the eye.
- Update: If you want to apply for a record, please make sure to take a video of you taking the test (with a camera filming you and your fingers). During the challenge, please do NOT do any GUESS. And the maximum reaction time in your 5 attempts would be your record - Yes, the WORST number in your five attempts would decide your record score. We know it's very strict but it would be the fairest way to set a record with your real ability. Please send us an email when you're ready with the video link. Our email address can be found on our CPS Test page.
- Added local leaderboard feature to store your reaction time test high scores. - Aug 30, 2022
- Fixed the bug that our local leaderboard sorting your reaction time in the wrong direction. - Aug 31, 2022
- Special thanks to Alexandro2k from 🇲🇽 Mexico :)
- Fixed a bug where the page would malfunction if your reaction time was outside the top 10 local records. - Oct 18, 2023
- Enhanced the user experience with a new UI. - Oct 18, 2023
- Introduced Average Reaction Time of Animals. - Dec 1, 2023