Which Hamilton character are you?
Hamilton is a musical about American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. It tells the story of his experience growing up, his daily life, his political career, and the impact that the people close to him had on him.
Regardless of whether it's by critics or at the box office, Hamilton has achieved great success. This Broadway musical incorporates hip hop, jazz, and R&B music, and at the same time, has excellent dramatic tension, vivid character portrayals and a profound subject matter. Do you want to know which character from Hamilton you are? Come find out!
If you could pass through a time tunnel that led to ancient Europe, which identity would you prefer to experience?
Are you able to concentrate for long periods of time (over 90 minutes)?
Which of the nicknames below match your personality more?
When listening to a new song, which part do you usually find more impactful?
Could you accept being very successful in your career but having a messy personal life?
If you were an agent, which entertainer would you sign a contract with?
Entertainer A: a talented but ordinary looking amateur
Entertainer B: a popular idol who has just returned to their home country
Entertainer C: a has-been star who used to be very popular and who has entertainment experience
Entertainer D: a novice who has just graduated and who hasn't stepped foot into the entertainment industry yet
If you could try a dessert that European royals ate, which would you choose?
Fruit cooked in wine, sugar, and spices
Chantilly rose mousse
If you had to choose, which would you rather do?
Go to the supermarket
Go to the night market
From the options below, which pattern and colour combination do you like more?
Polka dots + white
Stripes + black
Check pattern + brown
Lettering + multicoloured
Do you think that you are much worse off than your peers in terms of material things?
Would you mind having a three-person dinner with a couple?
Of the four questions below, which one do you want to know the answer to?
Do electric eels electrocute other electric eels?
How to systematically study another language?
What did the emperor's concubines usually do?
How should I choose between the person who loves me and the person I love?
- Alexander Hamilton011Wise and resourceful; a sharp-witted visionaryA Founding FatherAlexander Hamilton was born in the West Indies region of the Caribbean Sea. He is intelligent, fond of learning, and is very talented in political affairs. He had always wanted to pursue a revolutionary career and studied hard to do so, working as Washington's secretary during the war. In the summer of 1787, he was elected as a delegate to the Constituent Assembly and later became Minister of Finance. Even though his family wanted him to stop working at his job, he refused to.You are confident, resolute, and are very opinionated. You are adept at handling long-term plans, and you have a broad and long-term vision. You see everything in life clearly, and you must carefully plan before you take any action. Normally, you can rely on your own experience and accurate judgement to make decisions about your future.//www.arealme.com/which-hamilton-character-are-you/show/1.png
- Aaron Burr101Smooth and slick; has high aspirationsUS Vice PresidentAaron Burr was an energetic supporter of the American Revolutionary War alongside Hamilton. In order to gain political power, he changed political party and became a member of the Democratic-Republican Party. “Talk less. Smile more. Don't let them know you oppose or what you oppose” was his way.You are adept at building order and handling things methodically, and you can express your opinions clearly with a few words. Not only that, but you have the ability to use your wisdom to realize your aspirations and values, plan time effectively, invest energy, and progress step by step towards your goals.//www.arealme.com/which-hamilton-character-are-you/show/2.png
- Eliza Schuyler100Beautiful and intelligent; distinguished mannerPhilanthropist, socialite, and wife of Alexander HamiltonEliza Schuyler was born in Albany, New York and was the co-founder and deputy director of Graham Windham, New York's first private orphanage. She was also the wife of Alexander Hamilton and had eight children with him. She met Hamilton at a ball hosted by her father and the pair exchanged letters, later getting married. Eliza is quiet, intelligent, and optimistic, while also having a good sense of the bigger picture and being faithful in her relationships.You are positive and cheerful like a child and you always maintain your innocence. You also want to share your happiness and pass on love and warmth to those by your side. At school/work, you often avoid creating hostility with others and try your utmost to keep your inner circle pure.//www.arealme.com/which-hamilton-character-are-you/show/3.png
- Angelica Schuyler000Beautiful, elegant, and charmingAmerican socialiteAngelica Schuyler was born to a wealthy family and was a prominent member of the social elite everywhere she lived. She was considered to be the “most graceful” among her sisters. She was fascinated by Alexander Hamilton when she met him at the ball her father hosted, but when she became aware of her sister's feelings towards him, she decided to hide her own.You have excellent sensibility and artistic perception which allows you to be aware of the subtle beauty in life. This ability also adds to your unique charm. Furthermore, as you're sensitive, you often need more time when you have been hurt in your personal relationships.//www.arealme.com/which-hamilton-character-are-you/show/4.png
- Thomas Jefferson110Has extraordinary poise all overThird US President“I think that a little rebellion now and again is a good thing. It's like a storm in the political world - it's necessary.” After serving as the US ambassador to France, Thomas Jefferson returned to America. At the second cabinet meeting, he discussed with Alexander Hamilton whether the US should help France in its revolution, and later won in a general election against Burr.People often see you as a dependable person with the ability to take on responsibility. This comes from the fact that you have a strong sense of responsibility and choose to take on more than you can handle for the collective good. This not only can bring you a sense of achievement but is also a source of stress.//www.arealme.com/which-hamilton-character-are-you/show/5.png
- James Madison001Unique and skillful; has high aspirations to make his mark on the worldFourth US PresidentJames Madison served as a member of the Virginia House of Delegates. He was relatively introverted and quiet and had a weak body, suffering from illnesses like depression and epilepsy. He was an antagonist in Act Two and was also a friend of Thomas Jefferson, who had pleaded with him to help him in his ongoing political struggle. Madison claimed that Hamilton's economic program would rob the government of its power.You rarely feel demoralized if you experience setbacks, instead, you have a rational and positive approach to the state of things. This has made you more resilient than others. As soon as things start working, you move on to the next step without stopping.//www.arealme.com/which-hamilton-character-are-you/show/6.png
- King George III010Holds power in his hands; thinks deeply and plans carefullyKing of Great Britain and Ireland"King George III, also called George III of England, was the main antagonist of Act One. In his opinion, the American colony's revolution will not be successful. In the play, people think that he is crazy, due to him saying "when push comes to shove, I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love”. In reality, he does indeed suffer from a mental illness that many people claim to be porphyria. Some people say that his medicine contained a large amount of arsenic which worsened his illness."You often appear to be different from others. Whether it's your personality, interests, or even values, they are all unique and seem to be complicated, profound, and puzzling to other people. As for you, you just exist quietly in a clear circle, live in your own way, and focus on your goals.//www.arealme.com/which-hamilton-character-are-you/show/7.png
- George Washington111Devises strategies; has a long-term perspectiveFirst US PresidentGeorge Washington's manner was to “be polite to everyone”. When he was leading the American Revolutionary War, he realised that he needed a right-hand man. He first chose Aaron Burr and later decided on Hamilton. Afterwards, he became the first US president and fought a cabinet battle to preserve America's strength. After resigning, he returned to Mount Vernon to live out the rest of his life.You are a natural challenger, are well aware of the goals to be pursued at each stage of your life, and assess your talents and abilities realistically. When it comes to the truth or falsehood of things that you have no personal experience of, you carefully examine them and don't simply echo the views of others.//www.arealme.com/which-hamilton-character-are-you/show/8.png