호주 영어 시험 (당신은 몇 %의 호주인입니까?)
당신은 몇 %의 호주인입니까?
호주식 표현은 일부 영어 사용자들, 특히 미국인들이 대화에서 약간 길을 잃게 만들 수 있습니다. 지역에 따라 약간씩 다릅니다. 어떤 사람들은 어김없이 G'day를 사용하는 반면, 다른 사람들에게는 터무니없이 느껴집니다. 하지만 한 가지는 우리는 절대 "바비에게 다른 새우를 던져라"라고 말하지 않는다는 것입니다. 그것은 새우입니다. 감사합니다.
지침: 각 질문에 가장 적합한 답변은 하나입니다. 대부분의 정상적인 사람들이 선택할 것으로 생각하는 답변을 선택하십시오.
- 휴대 전화에 최적화됨
- 업데이트된 질문 데이터베이스
- If you just had a pash, what did you just do?Drank a passionfruit fizzy drink.Kissed someone.Had a very small car crash.Stuffed yourself on junk food.
- If someone is a huge sook, what are they?A racistA big sports fanA moody so-and-soSomeone who loves to pull practical jokes
- If someone just gave you a stubbie holder for Christmas, what would you do with it (if using it correctly)?Put your cigarette butts in it.Use it to prevent unfortunate sporting accidents.Put your beer bottle in it.Use it to protect ticket stubs at concerts and events.
- Where would you find budgie smugglers?In jailIn a jewellery shopAt the cinemaAt the beachIn a zoo
- If you were going to do some hard yakka, what would you most likely wear?A pair of BlundstonesA bullet-proof vestA suitA pair of tights or running shoesAn apron
- What's a Pom?Something cheerleaders use.Something a girl wears in her hair.Something you put on the Christmas tree.Someone from England.A native Australian bird.
- Where would you be most likely to find a sanger?At a cricket match.In a tool box.On a barbie.In your lunchbox.On top of the telly.
- If someone is getting stroppy, what are they doing?Going to the shop to get the snacks for a party.Putting on weight.Getting lazy.Getting into a bad mood.
- If you say, "Johnno was on the turps last night," what are you saying?Johnno was playing computer games all night.Johnno was having sex all night.Johnno was on night shift last night.Johnno was out drinking last night.
- Where would you find the Toaster?In the fridge.In Melbourne.Next to the Opera House.On the Gold Coast.
- What does it mean to "go berko"?To yell and scream like a crazy person.To go off travelling without having any plan.To suddenly stop drinking or smoking completely.To run out of money.
- What is a 'bogan'?Something used to slow cars down.When you've snuck into the cinema for free.An uncultured person.A really ugly tattoo.
- If you "chuck a u-ie", what do you do?Vomit.Yell and scream at someone.Make a perfect shot in basketball.Turn your car around.
- If you're doing "the walk of shame", what are you doing?Doing a lap of the block after you've failed to sink any balls in a pool game.Walking home in the morning after a big night out and still wearing the same clothes.Walking around the edge of the soccer field with the other team's guernsey on your head after you've caused your team to lose.Walking to get your ball in golf after you've hit it into another fairway.
- What does it mean to "rock up"?Dress up in really cool clothes (matching chic hair included).To arrive at a place or event.To stuff up some kind of presentation or performance.To block up or fill in a hole with rocks.
- Where do you usually get nits?At school.At the beach.From a drug dealer.From a bottle shop.From a fabric shop.
- Why might someone "chuck a sickie"?Their favourite team just scored the winning goal.They'd just guzzled a litre of beer.They purposely wanted to hurt a player on the opposite team.Their friend had offered them free tickets to a weekday event where they could meet their favourite star.
- Why would you need a sparky?You'd blown a fuse at home and couldn't fix it.You felt depressed.You were having a big birthday party.To help you park your car correctly.
- Where would it be appropriate to wear tracky daks (for most people)?To a job interview.To an awards night.At the office.Around the house.
- What is a dog's breakfast?A project or job that's in a mess.A puddle of vomit on the ground.A breakfast that tastes disgusting.Leftovers from last night's dinner.