Which Disney character are you?
Walt Disney Company's film distribution brands, including Walt Disney Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, 20th Century Studios, LLC, Pixar Animation Studios, etc., released many excellent classic animations, live-action animation, computer animation, and more. Disney films have an important and sparkling role in the movie world.
When professional personality studies meet Disney's distinctive characters, it brings incredible surprises! Optimistic and fearless Woody; affectionate and innocent Winnie the Pooh; unrestrained and resourceful Jack Sparrow; noble, elegant, and fearless Elsa; clever, beautiful, and adventurous Ariel... many Disney characters await your discovery! Come and take the test now!
The character you would prefer to get is:
A female character
A male character or others
Do you often miss your childhood?
If you needed to name a story about “a trapped princess and the warrior who saved her,”you would choose:
“The Journey of Love”
“The Memoir of the Emperor's Son-in-law”
“The Awakening of the Courageous”
“How Can A Cheesy Fairy Tale Be So Good?”
You expect yourself to be:
Mature, self-controlled, clear-minded
Passionate, active, keep a childlike heart
Do others easily see through your lies?
If you were to choose a leader for a Magic School, what do you value more?
Will you choose to find a partner through “matchmaking”?
Yes, it is a good way.
No, I won't choose this way.
The type of friendship hardest for you to let go of is:
Long time childhood friend
If you have to choose a keyword to describe your ideal lifestyle, you would choose:
“Fight to strive”
Compare to calculation and statistics, are you better at imagination and creation?
After you get older, which of the following are you more likely to participate in?
Attend senior college
If you have to order take out lunch, would it take you a long time to decide on what to eat?
When you recall what people say about you, which sticks in your mind more?
Caring words and compliments
Criticisms and suggestions
- Kristoff51110Disciplined, abide strictly to his principalsOccupationWilderness survivor, ice salesmanFeatured inFrozen seriesKristoff was a wilderness survivor, who lived on the top of the snowy mountain. He gathered and sold ice to the King of Arendelle for a living. He was strong, dignified, and very loyal to his friends and lover. He went on a journey to the North to find the truth behind the death of Anna and Elsa's parents and Elsa's special power.Your personality share some similarities with Kristoff's. In you, “the tiger sniffs the rose.” You appear to be radiant and unstoppable, but you have a delicate side as well. You can spend time understanding the goals of each stage of life, and work towards success step-by-step. You show your infinite tenderness even more in your relationships.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/1.png
- Nick Wilde50111Resourceful, clever, and a quick thinkerOccupationScammer → PoliceFeatured inZootopiaNick Wilde, who lived in Zootopia, was a fox that lived on scamming others. He was forced to give up his dream due to the obstacles and biases he faced when he was young. He worked with the rabbit police officer, Judy Hopps, to stop the huge conspiracy in Zootopia. After training, he was able to join the police force of Zootopia.Your personality has similarities with Nick Wilde’s. You are clever, intelligent, and always think before you act. You always treat others with humbleness, consideration, and politeness. In the eyes of others, you are perfect, but only those who are closest to you can see your inner vulnerability.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/2.png
- WALL-E50001Kind, persistent, and perseveringOccupationA robotFeatured inWALL-EWALL-E was the last robot on earth. It was used for gathering and compressing garbage on earth. After existing for 700 years, WALL-E faced an unsolvable problem, it started to have self-conscience and became very curious and lonely. It lived with his pet cockroach, Hal. Later, it met an alien-plant detecting female robot, Eve, and fell in love.You resemble WALL-E. In both work and studies, you are always delicate, focused, and do your best to achieve perfection. You are the “protector” of those you care about, always being friendly and gentle to them.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/3.png
- Carl Fredricksen50101A promise is a promise! He keeps his promises.OccupationBalloon salesman → retired manFeatured inUpCarl Fredricksen looked up to pilot explorer Charles F. Muntz since he was young. He met a young, adventurous girl, Eille. They became friends, got married, and lived a simple but happy life. After his wife passed away, he lived in their old house, but the government requested that he moves to a resting home. Carl tied thousands of balloons on the roof and went on a journey towards South America, something he promised his late wife many years ago.Personality-wise, you resemble Carl. You rarely neglect your family because of busy work. In fact, you can balance family and work well. This is because of your accurate control and strong responsibility towards life.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/4.png
- Woody51100Optimistic, active, courageous, and fearlessOccupationA cowboy rag dollFeatured inThe Toy Story seriesWoody, Andy’s favorite toy, was a classic cowboy rag doll. He was very popular during the 1950s when the “Woody Roundup” was on TV. He was righteous, smart, and kind. After many ups and downs, Woody built a strong relationship with Buzz, and they became life-long good friends.You resemble Woody. You are confident, bright, and friendly, truly an uncompromising “activist.” For you, a meaningful life is much more important than money or power. Thus, material improvement is only part of life.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/5.png
- Buzz Lightyear51111Confident, sensible, humorous, and easy-goingOccupationToy Space RangerFeatured inThe Toy Story seriesBuzz Lightyear was a superhero toy with laser guns, karate moves, and dynamic wings all in one. Buzz was a new toy Andy got at his birthday party. After Andy received Buzz, he was happy and neglected all other toys. That caused Andy’s once-favorite toy, Woody's jealousy. Through their battle of wits, Buzz showed impressive growth.In personality, you show similarities to Buzz. You are Mr. or Miss Personality. You leave strong first impressions with your moves and your smile. You are decisive; in an event of crisis or uncertainty, you can use your strengths to resolve the crisis.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/6.png
- Simba50110Courageous, strong, and endeavoringOccupationFirst King of the Pride LandsFeatured inThe Lion King seriesSimba, Mufasa’s son, was the heir to the crown. He lived a carefree life. He thought that he should get everything he wanted because he was the coming Lion King. However, after his father was killed, he faced many obstacles and found his confidence and inner spirit. In the end, he was victorious against his uncle, Scar, and became the real Lion King.You resemble Simba in personality. You continuously overcome obstacles, find breakthroughs, and gain success and pride. Failures are only temporary setbacks for you; instead, you can learn from them.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/7.png
- Mufasa50100Majestic, just, and kinglyOccupationFormer King of the Pride LandsFeatured inThe Lion King seriesMufasa was a real leader. He had a profound understanding of the circle of life. He used love to rule the Pride Lands and to love his family. After his death, he became the Guardian of Pride Lands and gave Simba new courage when he needed help.Your personality resembles Mufasa’s. Among the crowd, you are dignified and charismatic. This comes from your logical and righteous characteristics. Your high standards for yourself and your spirit of never giving up often make you the one in control of the whole situation.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/8.png
- Pinocchio50000Innocent, lovely, kind, and braveOccupationA puppetFeatured inPinocchioPinocchio was named by Geppetto, the woodcarver who created him and is bought to life by a fairy. He liked to open his big eyes and smile sweetly at others. However, he needed to pass the tests of courage, loyalty, and honesty in order to become a real boy.You share some similarities with Pinocchio in personality. Instead of partying among people, you feel more relaxed and free-spending time in solidarity. However, if you are alone for too long, you might close yourself off from the outside world.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/9.png
- Stitch51010Brave, kind, and full of loveOccupationThe 626th genetic experimental resultFeatured inLilo & Stitch seriesStitch was a blue koala developed from a genetic engineering experiment. It was originally a violent space creature created to cause disturbance in the Milky Way. However, when it met Lilo on earth, it gradually changed its personality. With the concept of “ohana”(family) induced by Lilo, Stitch developed into a loving and self-aware living being.Your personality resembles Stitch. You are positive, bright, creative, and can often easily resolve deadlock problems with your resilience and humor. You carefully preserve your relationship with friends and family, maintaining great relationships with them.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/10.png
- Stuart51000Innocent, noisy, and willing to helpOccupationCapsule-shaped organismsFeatured inDespicable Me seriesStuart was one of the minions who look for his master. They were capsule-shaped organisms made by Gru and Dr. Nefario with two cups of mashed bananas, mutant DNA, and fatty acids. However, in the autobiographical film “Minions,” they have evolved from single-celled organisms billions of years ago. The history of minions can trace back to at least the dinosaur period. They liked to play, laugh, and play the ukulele.You resemble Stuart. You are like a curious baby, you do not need an adaptation period towards new things and places, but you long for changes in life, allowing you to do well when facing unknown things. This comes from the free-spirited, innocent, and clever part of your personality.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/11.png
- Po51001Innocent, easy-going, obedient, and considerateOccupationA pandaFeatured inKung Fu Panda seriesPo was separated from his parents when he was little due to the persecution towards pandas from Lord Shen. He was raised by the noodle shop owner, Mr Ping. He was chosen by Grand Master Oogway of Jade Palace during a kung fu tournament that searches for the Dragon Warrior. When he first entered the Valley, he was looked down on by everyone, but he never gave up. He slowly grew into the real Dragon Warrior.You resemble Po. You are like a “warrior”. Stressful situations for others can be a simple matter for you. You break through whatever obstacles come your way. For you, there is no giving up or going back.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/12.png
- Winnie the Pooh50011Love and loyal to friends, innocent, and cuteOccupationA bear cubFeatured inWinnie the Pooh, Goodbye Christopher Robin, etc.Winnie the Pooh was a lovely, innocent bear that loved honey. He liked to go on adventures with Piglet and Christopher Robin, do morning exercises, and more. He cared greatly for his friends and the feelings and happiness of his friends.Your personality shows similarities with Winnie the Pooh. People around you think you are easy-going. You are always peaceful and forgiving in front of others and brings them happiness. But when you are with close friends, you will show your real personality: considerate, sensitive, and responsible.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/13.png
- Baymax50010Warm, attentive, and very loyalOccupationInflatable intelligent robotFeatured inBig Hero 6, etc.Baymax was the “personal health consultant” created by the brother of the main character, Hiro. It had over ten thousand medical knowledge reserved and can help provide medical help. It was brave and loyal. It would do anything to make its master happy. There was only one principle it cannot violate - it cannot hurt any human beings.Personality-wise, you are like Baymax. You will give your all to people who are important to you. This characteristic brings you life-long friends, but also brings you pride and hurt. Nonetheless, it did not change your innocent, kind personality.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/14.png
- Mickey Mouse51011Childlike and energeticOccupationBig-eared mouseFeatured inMickey Mouse film series, etc.Mickey Mouse was a personified black mouse with big ears. He usually wears red shorts with big yellow shoes and white four-fingered gloves. He was always whistling, humming a song, jumping around, full of energy, and sometimes playful. When he was in trouble, he can always resolve the problems well with his wisdom.Your personality is like Mickey Mouse’s. You are very talented in socializing, perhaps due to the charisma you are born with. You are like a magnet, attracting people around you to be your friends. And luckily, you can discern who is truthful and who is not.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/15.png
- Jack Sparrow51101Unrestrained and resourcefulOccupationOne of the nine pirate lords in the worldFeatured inPirates of the Caribbean seriesJack Sparrow was a legendary pirate across the four oceans. He was also a cynical Caribbean con man. Although he was a morally questionable captain, he possessed the courage of a pirate. He had always stood up in times of crisis to save his friends.You share similarities in personality with Jack Sparrow. Compare to outward things, you prefer to spend your time caring for inner conflicts. When you need to make a decision or face a difficult challenge, you can always strive for it and shine through it.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/16.png
- Elsa00101noble, elegant, and fearlessOccupationQueen of Arendelle, protector of the North MountainFeatured inFrozen seriesElsa, the elder princess of Arendelle, possessed the strong and dangerous magical power of ice and snow. She hurted her sister with this magical power when she was little, so she chose to close off and isolated herself. The accident during her coronation festivities unleashed her magical power, caused the whole kingdom to be engulfed in an eternal winter. She overcame the obstacles and journeyed to the North to find the truth behind her magical power.You are like Elsa in personality. You are isolated and independent. Compare to people your age, you are more matured, calm, and looks for a rigorous and disciplined life. You are willing to spend time in self-reflection and self-examination; therefore, you are a good influence on others.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/17.png
- Anna01010Brave, intelligent, independent, and cheerfulOccupationPrincess of Arendelle, Queen of ArendelleFeatured inFrozen seriesAnna was the younger princess of Arendelle. She was friendly, active, and understanding. She was very close to her sister in her childhood but was pushed away from her sister’s isolation. When her sister Elsa engulfed the kingdom in eternal winter, Anna went on a journey to break the magic spell. Later, she succeeded her sister Elsa and became the new Queen of Arendelle.You resemble Anna. For others, you are not easy to “bully.” You are smart, clever, and full of wisdom. You always show your positive side. You are willing to sacrifice for your family, lover, or people closest to you. However, this can be a possible source of harm for you.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/18.png
- Mulan01101Brave, lovely, kind, and righteousOccupationSoldierFeatured inMulanMulan was the eighth member of the Disney Princess Line and the first Asian “princess.” She was born in China during the Northern and Southern Dynasties. The Emperor enlisted her father in the army to fight against the Huns. Worried that her father will not survive the war, she secretly enlisted herself on his behalf. On the battlefield, she trained hard and showed courage and fearlessness. When she was tending her wounds, she exposed her real identity. She was nearly executed for deceiving the Emperor, but instead saved the Emperor and became famous.In personality, you are like Mulan. For you, hard work in daily life is a preparation for big moments. When the chance comes, you can easily take on important roles in important situations.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/19.png
- Judy Hopps01100Persevering and fearlessOccupationPoliceFeatured inZootopiaJudy Hopps was a rabbit, who aspired to be good police since childhood. Through her hard work, she became the first rabbit police officer in Zootopia. However, she couldn't get rid of the arrogance and prejudice from her coworkers. With the “voluntary” help from Nick the fox, she successfully uncovered a big conspiracy of mass disappearance.You have some quality of Judy Hopps in you. You are usually strong, determined, and never admit defeat. No matter what kind of difficulty you are facing, you never easily give up. Only those very close to you can see your occasional lows and wandering times.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/20.png
- Belle00111Clever, wise, and understandingOccupationPrincessFeatured inThe Beauty and the BeastBelle was hard-working, diligent, and thoughtful. She put herself in danger in order to save her father, who was trapped in the castle by the Beast. Belle agreed to live with the Beast in the castle to exchange for her father's freedom. It turned out that the Beast is a prince under a spell. In their interactions, Belle and the Beast (prince) developed understanding and feelings for each other. They used their true love to overcome the magic spell.Your personality resembles Belle’s. You are wise, but you never use your wisdom towards deceiving others. When you are faced with important decisions, you can always think them through calmly. With the addition of your sharp instinct, you can easily make decisions that are best for you.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/21.png
- Moana01111Persevering and willing to helpOccupationDaughter of the chief of MotunuiFeatured inMoanaMoana’s life was well planned out by her father, the chief of Motunui. He hoped she can continue his role to lead their group. However, Moana is attracted by the beautiful ocean. The ocean outside the reef is forbidden for the people of Motunui, but the vast and boundless ocean deeply attracted Moana.You resemble Moana. You are sincere, clever, hard-working, and persistent. You can honestly face your mistakes, disadvantages, and current obstacles. And you are willing to spend time to solve problems and enhance yourself. Therefore, you often earn people’s respect and regard.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/22.png
- Merida01001Passionate and untamedOccupationPrincessFeatured inBraveMerida was a princess in the 10th century Scotland highlands. She was brave, free, and wanted to control her own life. However, she nearly brought her kingdom into war. To make up for her mistakes and to save the Kingdom, she had to fight for every moment. This adventurous journey taught her true courage and inspired her to realize her true mission.Your personality shows similarities to Merida’s. You have a free-spirited soul and a brave, positive, bold and adventurous heart. You are keen on changes and do not want to be continually confined in a small space. You seek a wide, open world.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/23.png
- Cendrillon/Cinderella00110Gentle, kind, positive, and determinedOccupationDaughter of a noble familyFeatured inCinderellaCendrillon/Cinderella was the only daughter of a noble family, but her mother died when she was young. Her stepmother and her two daughters always find ways to torture Cinderella. Despite that, she continued to be positive and kind. Therefore, she received help from the fairy Godmother. She successfully joined the King's ball and fell in love with the prince.You are like Cinderella; with delicate emotions and a rich personality, you have a lot of feelings in your heart. You have a relatively conservative outlook of life; therefore, you do not do uncertain things, but focus on your goal and work happily towards it.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/24.png
- Lilo Pelekai00000Determined, positive, kind, and lovelyOccupationStudentFeatured inLilo & Stitch seriesLilo Pelekai lost her parents when she was little. She was taken care of by her sister. When she wished upon the shooting star for a friend, “Experiment 626” (Stitch) fell down from above. It became part of Lilo’s family that often accompanied her.You are similar to Lilo. You are warm-hearted, optimistic, understanding, and value family and friends. Especially when others are in their downtime, you are like a shining light, thinking in their shoes, and shed lights for everyone around you.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/25.png
- Snow White00011Natural beauty, sincere, and perseveringOccupationPrincessFeatured inSnow White and the Seven DwarfsSnow White was born with fair skin like snow. She was innocent and kind. Her stepmother was jealous of her and always wanted to kill her. When she met the dwarfs, she did not complain. Instead, she became a hard-working servant, living in perseverance. In the end, she lived a new life with the help of the seven dwarfs and the prince.You resemble Snow White. You have strong love and empathy. You are a great “listener,” and can empathize with others, so most people like you. However, you often silently bear with your pains, keeping your frustrations and feelings of loss only to yourself.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/26.png
- Aurora00010Playful, gentle, sweet, and cuteOccupationPrincessFeatured inSleeping BeautyAurora, the daughter of King Stefan and Queen Leah, had golden blonde hair that glowed like the sunlight. The original image was inspired by Audrey Hepburn. She was cursed by the evil fairy Maleficent when she was a baby and was raised by three good fairies. She was awakened by the prince’s kiss of true love at the end.Personality-wise, you are similar to Aurora. You are wise and kind. You can discern between the kind people around you and those who might hurt you. And thus, you will set boundaries to protect yourself. In this way, you can avoid some losses in money and in emotions.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/27.png
- Ariel01011Clever, beautiful, and adventurousOccupationMermaid princessFeatured inThe Little MermaidAriel, a mermaid that lived in the Atlantic Ocean. She was the youngest of the seven daughters of King Triton of Atlantica. As a pretty mermaid, she had the sweetest voice in the world. However, she longed for the forbidden human world.You share similarities in your personality with Ariel. You are smart, passionate, clever, and you are unsatisfied with your current situation. You hope to create a rich, colorful, ever-changing life. “Freedom” overrides power, money, and many other things in your heart; and this is what you are seeking.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/28.png
- Jasmine01110Intelligent, independent, and determinedOccupationSultana princessFeatured inAladdinJasmine, the daughter of a Sultan, was unwilling to abide by the rule to get married before her birthday. She wanted to find someone who is smart and courageous, just like her. After she rejected her pursuers one after the other, she met a street urchin, Aladdin, and fell in love with him.In personality, you are like Jasmine. You are smart, logical, insightful, and decisive. You can have “leader” qualities, can clearly express your own thoughts. You can be the “strategist” among your family and friends.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/29.png
- Pocahontas01000Beautiful, kind, nature-loverOccupationNative Indian princessFeatured inPocahontasPocahontas refused to marry the strongest warrior in their tribe, Kocoum, because she thought that he was too serious. She sook help from Grandmother Willow and learned to listen to her heart. She fell in love with John Smith after saving him. Together, they stopped the war between the two nations.You share similarities in personality with Pocahontas. You are highly cohesive, usually less distracted or anxious. You can usually distinguish between work and private life. But in a relationship, you are often relatively tolerant. When expressing your feelings, you would “do more than say.”//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/30.png
- Tiana00100Hard-working, courageous, intelligent, and independentOccupationWaitress → princessFeatured inThe Princess and the FrogTiana was a waitress saving money to buy her own restaurant. She was kind and hard-working. The restaurant she had been saving for had just been bought by someone else at a higher price. Tiana’s dream was shattered. At a ball, Tiana met the Frog prince Naveen.Personality-wise, you are similar to Tiana. You are gentle and delicate, but at the same time, you are determined and brave. You appear to be gentle, lovely, and attractive, but in fact, you have a very determined heart. Even when you are at your worst, you will not easily give up.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/31.png
- Rapunzel00001Smart, resourceful, and maintain her childlike innocentOccupationprincessFeatured inTangledRapunzel was stolen from the castle by Mother Gothel, a witch who coveted the magic of her hair, and raised her in an isolated tower so she can use Rapunzel’s hair to keep herself young. When Rapunzel had grown up, she became a young lady who is talented in arts and agile. She escaped from the tower and journeyed to find the beautiful sparkles she saw from the window when she was little.Your personality share similarities with Rapunzel’s. You are born to be an artist, full of imagination and creativity. You are fashionable and value content and beauty. Meaningful things keep your spirit going; they can bring you indelible marks.//www.arealme.com/what-disney-character-are-you/show/32.png