Test gramatike engleskog jezika
Ovih trideset pitanja su dizajnirana u srvhu procenjivanja vašeg jezičkog kalibra. Ukoliko želite prave i precizne rezultate, nemojte pitati druge ili koristiti moblini telefon dok radite test.
Ovaj kviz je napravljen od strane profesionalaca iz tima arealme.com. Nadamo se da ćete uživati.
- Test optimizovan za mobilne uređaje i smanjena potrošnja podataka.
- Opis nivoa jezika osvežen. Nejasnoće uklonjene.
- What's your name?Hello!Bye bye.I'm Tom.I don't know.
A: ______ are you?
B: I'm ten.HowHow oldWhatI don't know
- I am thin. He is ______.thinnerthinerthinnestI don't know
- Daniel always goes skateboarding ______ Sundays.eacheveryonI don't know
- The woman was bitten ______ a snake.byfromforI don't know
- “That’s my sisters’ bedroom.” - How many people live in that bedroom?onetwo or morezeroI don't know
Which of the following sentences is INCORRECT?I’ll finish the work in the morning.We went to Turkey in June.Let’s go to the cinema in the weekend.I don't know.
The match was cancelled ______ the rain.
Which word does NOT work in this case?becausebecause ofdue toI don't know
- Your children don’t go out alone, ______?can’t theycan theydo theyI don't know
- I listened to the weather forecast. It ______ nice today.will beis going to beis beingI don't know
- That girl ______ very strangely.lookswalksseemsI don't know
- Alice ______ late. She’s stuck in traffic.will arrivingwill be arrivingwill be arriveI don't know
- ______ you get home, we’ll be having dinner.In timeBy the timeOn timeI don't know
This time next week, Joyce will no longer be here.
Which one has the same meaning?This time next week, Joyce will have left.This time next week, Joyce will be leaving.This time next week, Joyce will leave.I don't know.
- Which "who" can be removed in the sentence below?The man who cleans my windows has gone into hospital.The man who lives next to me is nearly eighty.The man who I saw on the bus is my neighbor.I don't know
- His remarks were ______ annoy everybody at the meeting.so as tosuch as tosuch toI don't know
- Fat cannot change into muscle ______ muscle can change into fat.any more thanno more thanno less thanI don't know
- By July, we’ll ______ here for ten years.livehave been livingbe livingI don't know
James is always lazy. He failed a test last week.
Which one has the same meaning?If you weren’t so lazy, you would have passed that test.If you hadn’t been so lazy, you would pass that test.If you weren’t so lazy, you would pass that test.I don't know
Which of the following sentences is INCORRECT?I wish could do that!I wish you wouldn’t do that.I wish I were stronger.I don't know
- Which of the following sentences is CORRECT?I didn’t used to like cabbage.I didn’t use to like cabbage.I never use to like cabbage.I don't know.
Paul drove too fast. Now he’s in trouble with the police.
Which one has the same meaning?If Paul hadn’t drive too fast, he wouldn’t have been in trouble with the police.If Paul didn’t drive too fast, he wouldn’t be in trouble with the police.If Paul hadn’t driven too fast, he wouldn’t be in trouble with the police.I don't know
- Beef cattle ______ of all livestock for economic growth in certain regions.the most are importantare the most importantthe most important areI don't know
- The dawn redwood appears ______ some 100 million years ago in northern forest around the world.to have flourishedhaving to flourishwas flourishedI don't know
- He enjoyed success and influence ______ among writers in his era.were unparalleledare unparalleledunparalleledI don't know
- Flag Day is a legal holiday only in the state of Pennsylvania, ______ Betsy Ross sewed the first flag.whichwherethatI don't know
- ______ vastness of the Grand Canyon, it is difficult to capture it in a single photograph.While theBecause of theFor theI don't know
- Civil Rights are the freedoms and rights ______ as a member of community, state or nation.may have personmay have a person whoa person may haveI don't know
- ______ of large mammals once dominated: the plains bison and the pronghorn antelope.There are two speciesWith two speciesTwo speciesI don't know
"The Queen arrived at the castle with the King by her side, in a dress adorned with hand-sewn embroidered flowers."
What's wrong with this sentence?Fallen subjunctiveMisplaced modifierDangling participleI don't know