English is weird. It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.
Do you really speak perfect English? Can you correctly answer these 20 questions? Check out how good is your English now!
- मोबाइल से भी दे सकते हैं।
- वेब अनुकूलित संस्करण । और भी तेज!
- When will you be ready?By noon.Yesterday, before dinner.Can you see the city?
- My husband will be dining with me.You look wonderful!Which restaurant are you going to?Did you enjoy your meal?
- When should we leave for the conference?We'll take a cab.First thing in the morning.At the Convention Center.
- Do you prefer soup or salad?Is there another option?Sounds good to me!I don't know, are you going too?
- It's best if we talk about it now.Aren't you going?I haven't decided.Mary should be included in the conversation.
- The sun was _________ brightly when I went to the beach.swirlingfloatingshiningclearing
- She _______ definitely drive to work if she had a car.wouldshouldmightshall
- When a policeman pulled him over, Eric was smart not to _______ out of the car.standgetswimfall
- I have a _______, you should bring a change of clothes to your workout so you can go to dinner afterwards.instructionsplanorderssuggestion
- When you go to Mexico, you might want to follow the national _______ of taking a nap after lunch.mannersinformationcustomobsession
- The children are _______ to bed later than usual.makingsleepinggettingarriving
- He has made a lot of progress on the project, so his _______ is much more positive.outlooktimingcustomstyle
- Jim _______ the award for "Best Pie" at a contest last month.gothas gottengetshad gotten
- Both French and English are spoken _______ the people of Montreal.aroundamongbesidewithin
- I stopped inviting him to dinner parties because he was _______ at least an hour late.typicallycommonlyas usualunusually
- ________ you get approval for hosting a party, I'll help you with the decorations.UntilAssumingBecauseAs
- Our local grocery store has promised to _______ snacks for the cast after the performance.fulfillprovidecreategive
- Many new dinosaur fossils have been _______ in Australia.setfoundplacedput
- The spy thought that a flashlight might be _______ for working in the dim light.accessibleworthwhileusefulperfect
- The students are not _______ the stage until after the graduation ceremony has ended.entersleftleavingdriven
- I didn't _______ what they were serving as a dinner entree, so I ate a lot of salad.wantchoosepreferdislike
- My mother told me not to _______ in football without a helmet.playparticipatebegincommence
- She clearly took great _______ in showing off her art collection.offensetimepridejoy
- You have _______ your manuscript, now you should mail it to the producer.finishedworkedscheduledattempted
- The castle was so old that the owners often had to deal with power _______.amperageoutageswattagesurges